Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new dawn is VERY bright

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sphinx08 View Post
    I thought ND was the current update for Android. And I thought that with its release, the constant force closing was fixed. Because my game still force closes ALL THE TIME. I can only visit three neighbours at a time, TOPS. Really frustrating.
    You're right. I mixed it up. ND is the current update. My apologies! ;<

1.0.5.4.2 has memory improvements. If you don't have automatic updates set, please update your game. You can make sure you're on the correct version by going to Menu > Help/FAQ. The version number is on the bottom right corner.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by accisse View Post
    Yes I do have it on auto brightness. Great, is there a way around this? Do share! It's really bothering me but it seems like ND is the newest version for android right?
    Sorry, I have iOS so I don't know how to adjust brightness on Android phones. :/ It doesn't bother me but I know other people have mentioned how bright it is, and if you're stuck playing it as the newest version, maybe there is a setting on your device to make it easier to see.

And fwiw, I think it's ****py that they have different versions for IOS and android.

Rhino Keeper
    Whoops on the bad word!

Rhino Keeper
    Nope doesn't work. I've just tried turning off auto brightness and using the lowest setting, but it's still bright. IMHO it's just the bright lime green they've chosen to use for the grass background, "garish", as someone else described it in another thread. Doubt it's going to get changed since they've moved on to phasing out ND for iOS I guess... since eventually android would also move on to that version.

It's kinda frustrating that there are 2 different versions, but I can understand if it's because TL doesn't have enough resources to develop for both at the same time. And I've read somewhere that iOS users pay more for their dragons, so no hard feelings lol!

I agree, ND is nauseatingly bright

So bright. I agree, my eyes are bleeding.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, my first reaction to opening ND was something like, "Wait...this is supposed to be an improvement?" The colors look terrible.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12