Thread: $1 million coins disappeared

$1 million coins disappeared

About 50 minutes ago I had over $1 million coins. I spent about $100k on baking new items and then decided to do a little shopping. I was thinking about a new chair but didn't buy one when I noticed my $1 million was gone. Went from 1.2 million to just over $200 k in the blink of an eye. Tried exiting and going back in and visiting others and coming back to see if my $$$ would show back up, but didn't work. What happened??? Anyone else lose $$$$?

I'm on iPhone.

Rhino Keeper
    I did lose some a while ago, a couple of mil. Never re appeared. Couldn't get it back. But then I lost a couple more of my own doing by spending on the decorations needed for goals. All overpriced.

Host(ess)
    I just had 10 gems disappear...also I keep having to buy the same furniture over and over again to do the goals but the furniture count still doesn't go up!!!!

Host(ess)
    I just wonder if the forum monitors are reading these messages and are they doing anything to fix the problems???... such as contacting the creators about the many issues.. and if the monitors have...are the creators understanding that keeping a cash flow for themselves mean keeping their game players happy.....

New Resident
    Hey i have been noticing for the last week that 10k here and 20k there have been coming up mising from my account i do enjoy the game but not if my profits are getting ate up by a glitch...at first i thought it was just my cost of baking but after using a calculator i found that it was magically dissapearing....please fix glitch so this stops from happening.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WhytTiger View Post
    I just wonder if the forum monitors are reading these messages and are they doing anything to fix the problems???... such as contacting the creators about the many issues.. and if the monitors have...are the creators understanding that keeping a cash flow for themselves mean keeping their game players happy.....
    I don't think so...I never got a response about the tap to manage and losing a bunch of gems :-(

how about posting on KK's visitor message board? I saw KK replying those help posts.

i mean KK = kooky panda