Page 52 of 102 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Game Guide Questions & Comments

Will the Turkey Dragon,Boo Dragon,Witch Dragon and Zombie Dragon will return?I would love to breed them as at first I was just about to know this games but now,I know a lot now!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    Will the Turkey Dragon,Boo Dragon,Witch Dragon and Zombie Dragon will return?I would love to breed them as at first I was just about to know this games but now,I know a lot now!
    I hope they do!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    So far only the witch returned to the game for a limited time.
    Normally items removed from the game do not return later, but you can leave your feedback on the current
    Limited Dragon Thread

You never know!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    hi guy I've just visited a neighbour of mine but she no longer playing - but she has a thing on here island I've never seen before its like a stadium with flags what is it any one know ?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by gail66 View Post
    hi guy I've just visited a neighbour of mine but she no longer playing - but she has a thing on here island I've never seen before its like a stadium with flags what is it any one know ?
    I think that's the battle arena. Check this thread for info.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Farm Supplier
    Been tying to breed a night using magic & water, usually get corals then had a change today and got a misty. Now I've just put water/magic to breed again & now I've got a 22 hour breeding period. Only thing I can find by looking on here, is that its a wizard dragon??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenAssassin21 View Post
    Been tying to breed a night using magic & water, usually get corals then had a change today and got a misty. Now I've just put water/magic to breed again & now I've got a 22 hour breeding period. Only thing I can find by looking on here, is that its a wizard dragon??
    Yes, it is

Alright. I have so many complaints I don't even know where to start... First of all, dragons have been removed one after the other with little notice. I mean, 3 days is not enough to even attempt to breed a dragon, especially if you keep getting common dragons that take forever to breed and hatch (12, 20 hrs., etc.) Second, the habitat prices. I am so frustrated with the prices!!! 8,000,000 coins for ONE measly habitat?! Has TL not listened to what EVERYONE has been saying about the habitat prices?! They are OUTRAGEOUS! It all started with the Big Black Sands, which cost 2,000,000. A bit expensive, but a reachable goal. Then, when a few of us complained that it was a bit too expensive, they decided to slap us in the face with the 6,000,000 coin Mythic Maze. Most of us complained about that, so they made the Cosmic Expanse 6,000,000 coins as well! Now, when it seemed that the prices couldn't get any higher, they smacked down an 8,000,000 coin price tag on the Treasure Trove. My point is, every time us average players say the habitats cost too much, TL makes the next thing even more expensive. That is all for now. I really hope TL will hear the cries of thousands of players. Thank you for taking your time to read my opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    So far only the witch returned to the game for a limited time.
    Normally items removed from the game do not return later, but you can leave your feedback on the current
    Limited Dragon Thread

You never know!!
    you mean we can still get the baby witch dragon?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sakuraohimesama View Post
    you mean we can still get the baby witch dragon?
    Sorry for the confusion, I was referring to the witch returning for a short period of time a while ago.
    You can no longer buy or get the witch from breeding.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request