Page 51 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Game Guide Questions & Comments

My diamond temple has finished its 7 days I now have a bottle with enchant on it next to info button, what does it do & what does it cost. Having accidentally purchased a dragon this week I am scared to touch it. Can anyone help

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by eternity2507 View Post
    the 300 is for one piece only
    thanks for the reply.

Executive Chef
    My diamond temple has finished its 7 days I now have a bottle with enchant on it next to info button, what does it do & what does it cost. Having accidentally purchased a dragon this week I am scared to touch it. Can anyone help
    Most likely it will "re-inchant" your diamond temple, meaning it will reactivate it. Because after the seven days have passed, the dragon temple loses its mojo & you have to pay extra gold to get it to "boost" your diamond chances - otherwise it is just decoration.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    Most likely it will "re-inchant" your diamond temple, meaning it will reactivate it. Because after the seven days have passed, the dragon temple loses its mojo & you have to pay extra gold to get it to "boost" your diamond chances - otherwise it is just decoration.
    How can you know that? Did you already tap on it?

Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    It didn't work the first time not a single diamond had more luck before I got it. Certainly wont pay out any more gold for a decoration to sparkle

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by henrylucky View Post
    How can you know that? Did you already tap on it?
    Nope, i read some people's conversations about not wanting to pay extra to use it again. ;D i did not bother buying the thing.

It didn't work the first time not a single diamond had more luck before I got it. Certainly wont pay out any more gold for a decoration to sparkle
    Yeah, my thoughts exactly. oh well. Better luck for the both of us then - i am still perfectly diamond-less! Lol

Banned
    I read somebody got it for 300 gold and the temple cost another 300 to activate it again... if you have a lot of gold then just leave it if you don't want to spend more gold on it, you never know it could be another gold trap.

Fashion Designer
    So even after my angry rant I'm still playing the game anyway. Haven't been playing as much and have forgotten how some of the breeding works lol. So I put diamond and diamond together and got 14 hours. Diamond plus diamond only gives you pure breed dragons right? Or am I remembering this wrong? If I am right what in the world am I getting?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Horntail21 View Post
    So even after my angry rant I'm still playing the game anyway. Haven't been playing as much and have forgotten how some of the breeding works lol. So I put diamond and diamond together and got 14 hours. Diamond plus diamond only gives you pure breed dragons right? Or am I remembering this wrong? If I am right what in the world am I getting?
    Congrats, you got Eclipse.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Horntail21 View Post
    Eclipse. Congrats.