Page 4 of 102 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Game Guide Questions & Comments

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnusDS View Post
    I wanted to transfer my dragon story on android. But it said only for apple devices now. Do someone know when you can do it on android? Date?
    Read this!!
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...o-a-new-device

New Resident
    What is the maximum number of habitats allowed in Dragon Story?

Executive Chef
    30 habitats

I'm at level 59 and my game says I can not buy anymore habitats. Will I be able to buy more at a higher level or is there some way to sell one habitat type to acquire another type? I am vey frustrated and disappointed with the game right now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by keeker58 View Post
    I'm at level 59 and my game says I can not buy anymore habitats. Will I be able to buy more at a higher level or is there some way to sell one habitat type to acquire another type? I am vey frustrated and disappointed with the game right now.
    Join the rest of us! We're all waiting for new habitats...

Has there been any mention as to when TL would allow more habitats. I would be happy if I could sell one so I could buy another type!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by keeker58 View Post
    Has there been any mention as to when TL would allow more habitats. I would be happy if I could sell one so I could buy another type!
    I believe you can sell a habitat, but it has to be empty first. Then you can buy the new one.

Fashion Designer
    It's been said before but a fountain of youth or just an option once you get your dragon to 10 to choose the form you wish them to be in. Do it for a coin cost if you want, or maybe even a couple gold but this would be a nice option. I'd like to earn max coins but be able to have some dragons in various forms.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Horntail21 View Post
    It's been said before but a fountain of youth or just an option once you get your dragon to 10 to choose the form you wish them to be in. Do it for a coin cost if you want, or maybe even a couple gold but this would be a nice option. I'd like to earn max coins but be able to have some dragons in various forms.
    For instance, IMO the dream dragon which I am currently breeding looks awesome in it's first stage, eh in it's second, fat in it's third, and just awful in epic.

Please make it so we can earn the ability to make more than 30 habitats. It is silly to have level ups if they dont get you anything? I was trying to be patient and wait for it because we must be able to get more than 30 and now reading everyones posts, its very disappointing to see we dont.

Page 4 of 102 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast