Page 35 of 102 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Game Guide Questions & Comments

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midori159 View Post
    Dragon Story is probably one of the worse games I've played by TeamLava. I've only picked it up because it was offered as a side quest for Gems from the other games I'm currently playing.

1. The wait time for every quest you want to do is ridiculously long. 1-3 hours to evolve, 8hours to mate and for eggs to hatch, 10 hours for?I don't remember what it was, but you get the point. Unless you pay real life cash to finish it up, it's not a game that you can pick up several times a day if you wanted to.
    2. The price of removing shrubbery and trees are at an exorbitant price: 5-15k when I'm just struggling to simply growing food for my dragons?
    3. It's boring. You mate the dragons and trade them in (I'm aware people actually love doing that stuff, but I guess not for me). Basically, that's all you do. You can accomplish about two things a day tops. There is really no incentive to upgrade the habitat because it seems it's only to accommodate more dragons per habitat?

I'll be happy to reach level 12 so I can put that down until the next time I'm asked to pick it up for Gems.
    Long story short: you don't like this type of game.

It's supposed to be a slow-paced game. People in a rush will spend gold, but it's not mandatory... If it wasmuch quicker people would be done quickly. I have played for 7 months and am missing like 20 dragons. -.-

If you're complaining about the LOWEST prices of folliage, wait till you see the rest! (Or not ;p) there are loads of 150,000 trees, 300,000 trees and rocks, 800,000 trees and 990,00 boulders. huzzah! The higher the level, the more maps you need (64 seems to be the max) and since we only get 20 maps /day, it may take a long time to collect. Also, my expansions take FOUR days to finish. And then I have to clear. Yep.

We play often to collect coins (and visit neighbors too). Otherwise we cannot buy expansions to grow, nor food to feed the (extremely) hungry dragons!

Upgrading dragon habitats allows them to store more dragons (since there is a habitat limit, it makes perfect sense that you upgrade if you want to store more dragons) and also more MONEY (larger habitats can contain a lot more coins than smaller habitats).

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    At the top of the forum is a white search box. If you type in the dragon name, you normally will find current threads.
    Oh wow thank you so much!!!

I am at level 94 with 1,000,083 XP I would like to unlock the gem cluster, nether portal, and the rose archway. It will unlock at level 1000? but 94 is top level. How does that work?????

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by purplespire View Post
    I am at level 94 with 1,000,083 XP I would like to unlock the gem cluster, nether portal, and the rose archway. It will unlock at level 1000? but 94 is top level. How does that work?????
    They put it at 1000 because they can only be unlocked by completing a goal. The gem cluster is still available- check the goblin dragon thread. The nether portal has be locked for over a year (was for the olympics) and the rose archway was for valentines day and no longer available.

Fashion Designer
    Maybe somewhere there is a "new dawn" discuss but I didnt find it.
    My question is : why no update on it ? I v heard about problems but dont really know wich ones.
    I like the decor on new dawn, it is more peaceful. Will we have an update once or never? Tyvm for your answer :-)

Is there a max coins?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SneakyCatMeow View Post
    Is there a max coins?
    I think, nope

Can we reset the game progress?????

Quote Originally Posted by henrylucky View Post
    I think, nope
    I wonder how much the richest person has, hmmm

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SneakyCatMeow View Post
    I wonder how much the richest person has, hmmm
    The biggest coins on this forum that I ever see is 32.000.000 coins, and a person said that he/she can collect 30.000.000/day (I don't believe this one)