Page 3 of 102 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Game Guide Questions & Comments

My question pertains to the game set-up as a whole, and is a plea to make it more user-friendly. I'm an Android player, and while it may be diff. for iOS users, I find it unbelievably frustrating not to be able to access my Home wall while visiting other non-nbr islands. It makes playing soooooo much longer, at least if you want to play back to non-neighbors. Frankly, there is little incentive sometimes to do it when I have about 30 people to play back and -- EACH TIME -- have to go back to my island, hit the purple tab, then hit wall to get out of the Profile that is the default, pull up their link, visit them, and then...... rinse, lather and repeat.

And just WHY is that Profile the default initial tab anyway? It's much less useful than the wall, I know how many habitats I have, and if I ever wanted to check on it, I could -- without it being the automatic default. It's just one more step in a long, long row of steps. What is the incentive to tip/play back ANYONE???!?!?? DS is a massively time-consuming game as it is, given the limited habitats as compared to, let's say, all the tables you can have in Restaurant Story. So why make it worse and more complicated?

I *KNOW* TL could have a much more user-friendly set-up because they have it down pat and done perfectly in RS and BS. Why not in this one? Surely it can't be so complicated to implement? It's bad enough to be constantly booted out of the game, let alone the inequalities that Android users have to deal with, but this one issue is driving me mad almost more than ALL the other ones COMBINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please, for the love of God, give us a way to pull up our wall when visiting elsewhere!

I want to breed two of my level 10 dragons, but the two that I want to breed are not included in thee list of 4 available when I click on the breeding den. Am i supposed to delete two of my level 10 dragons that are displayed?!!! I hope not!!!

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by auntcathy124 View Post
    I want to breed two of my level 10 dragons, but the two that I want to breed are not included in thee list of 4 available when I click on the breeding den. Am i supposed to delete two of my level 10 dragons that are displayed?!!! I hope not!!!
    The list when breeding can scroll down - you should be able to see all of your dragons, though the ones that aren't high enough level can't be bred (it will say Too Young or something similar over them).
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by KafkaZola View Post
    My question pertains to the game set-up as a whole, and is a plea to make it more user-friendly. I'm an Android player, and while it may be diff. for iOS users, I find it unbelievably frustrating not to be able to access my Home wall while visiting other non-nbr islands. It makes playing soooooo much longer, at least if you want to play back to non-neighbors. Frankly, there is little incentive sometimes to do it when I have about 30 people to play back and -- EACH TIME -- have to go back to my island, hit the purple tab, then hit wall to get out of the Profile that is the default, pull up their link, visit them, and then...... rinse, lather and repeat.
    I'm on iOS. We also don't have an option to immediately got to our wall when visiting other islands. What I do is hit the social icon. When I'm in that I hit the back button on that screen which takes me to the main menu. From there I can get to my wall. It's still a couple of steps but you cut out the loading time from not going back to your island.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I'm on iOS. We also don't have an option to immediately got to our wall when visiting other islands. What I do is hit the social icon. When I'm in that I hit the back button on that screen which takes me to the main menu. From there I can get to my wall. It's still a couple of steps but you cut out the loading time from not going back to your island.
    Android users don't have the Back button unfortunately.

I would also like to see an option to view the news feed when you are away from your own island. Please.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post

I would also like to see an option to view the news feed when you are away from your own island. Please.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MizCricket View Post

Ah sorry. As an iOS user I wasn't aware.

The Honorable Panda
    Here is a nice picture of the Anubis Dragon egg. Compliments of Dmbmommy29

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    when will there be dark dragons it's spreading everywhere i particularly don't care but my friends do. you should make a Gold stone habitat and a gold stone dragon because everybody is complaining how they don't have enough gold but make it harder to get than diamond hybrids. also kooky panda do you play dragon story

New Resident
    I wanted to transfer my dragon story on android. But it said only for apple devices now. Do someone know when you can do it on android? Date?

Page 3 of 102 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast