Page 2 of 102 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Game Guide Questions & Comments

I need some help everytime I try to breed a 2 colored dragon with a 1 colored dragon it always comes out being the same 2 colored dragon I bred with how do I breed a 3 colored dragon?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmamabeaver View Post
    I need some help everytime I try to breed a 2 colored dragon with a 1 colored dragon it always comes out being the same 2 colored dragon I bred with how do I breed a 3 colored dragon?
    You have to be of a minimum level I think. Then, pick the right colors. Then, try again...again...and be patient. Lol.

Question Idea Comment

Is It An Option to have 2 Breeding Dens Altogether?

Since you're able to have to Dragon Nests?

Executive Chef
    Comment- I'm excited, the more I play the more I like it (other than the RIDICULOUSLY overpriced clearing of trees and things). I just got an island dragon in the nest and breeding a magic dragon! Can't wait to see what I get to have next.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolesTCityEverr View Post
    Question Idea Comment

Is It An Option to have 2 Breeding Dens Altogether?

Since you're able to have to Dragon Nests?
    No, you are limited to only one breeding den.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeStorm8 View Post
    We have a new update including several dragons, as well as a feature update with entirely new activities coming before Christmas.

We will be teasing these as they approach. Expect one of the updates within the next 10 days or so.
    New activities, huh? What do you mean by that? Do you mean new goals? Maybe as a Christmas present you can release them for Android at the same time iOS gets them. Or just give everyone a Diamond dragon.

album not gotten

i would just like to get the album everyone else has. i have uninstalled and reinstalled my dragon story but still have no album. please give android users the same things iphone users and ipad users have.

i totally agree we android users deserve same fairness to get items as all others

Rhino Keeper
    I have one quick question: does the dawn tree do anything at all? It glows and stuff so I wondered if it did anything or if its just for show.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by brookelynn2006 View Post
    I have one quick question: does the dawn tree do anything at all? It glows and stuff so I wondered if it did anything or if its just for show.
    It's just for an iOS goal. You have to expand near it, then you unlock the goals for boosts. The tree itself does nothing though.

Page 2 of 102 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast