Page 80 of 102 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Game Guide Questions & Comments

Executive Chef
    Hi! I just know that Magic is common! Now, I know why in my second account, I always get Magic -__-"

Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    Hi! I just know that Magic is common! Now, I know why in my second account, I always get Magic -__-"
    Last time it was Rare! =_=

Quote Originally Posted by wolftiger1234 View Post
    Just a quick question- tried to get medusa with zombie/mythic and it gave me 10 hrs. What is it? I can't find it lol
    Hello wolftiger1234! Medusa is 17Hrs! Good Luck!

Withe fireworks dragon available for purchase, is it also available for breeding? If so pleas add to gaming guide. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Hi I have a general question about breeding I have all of the normal dragons all at level 10 and the light dragon at 10 and the life dragon is at 7 or 8 the only dragons I can breed are the normal ones which always give me more of the ones I also ready have I did get to breed my light dragon to each one of the normal ones ie being water air act and was able to get some new dragons but now I can only breed the normal ones all are around level 7-8 for the newer dragons can anyone help me? Thanks ( sorry if this is posted in area)

Farm Supplier
    Withiut going through all 80 pages here, I'm wondering once I expand all of my land will the unexpandable areas become expandable?

Rhino Keeper
    Hi I have a general question about breeding I have all of the normal dragons all at level 10 and the light dragon at 10 and the life dragon is at 7 or 8 the only dragons I can breed are the normal ones which always give me more of the ones I also ready have I did get to breed my light dragon to each one of the normal ones ie being water air act and was able to get some new dragons but now I can only breed the normal ones all are around level 7-8 for the newer dragons can anyone help me? Thanks ( sorry if this is posted in area)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by beaglefamily View Post
    Could it be that you dragons are exhausted from battle arena?

Rhino Keeper
    What will I get by trading a cheshire dragon?

Sorry to interrupt but how do ya get like 10000 food?