Page 90 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Game Guide Questions & Comments

Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    This area is for questions regarding Dragon Story and the Dragon Story Gamer Guide here.

(edit-KP)Hey guys starting a list of items you get from trading dragons.
    If you have a list, please post here and I will add to the Dragon Guide.

Wanted to mention that whenever I update the chart, usually 2-3 times after a dragon is released, that you may need to hit "F5" (Windows) or just refresh the page to see the new image of the chart. --sehana

Thanks I cannot express enough how extremely helpful this is.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ashes2ashes83 View Post
    Thanks I cannot express enough how extremely helpful this is.
    sehana's chart is the D.S Bible! the Holy Grail, even. It's terribly useful

Hi, i want to erase my dragon story account because i want to start over, plx help

Other than price and quantity, what is the difference between impurberries, buffbeets and fireapples? How do you determine the total amount of food you will need to take your dragon to each growing level?

Rhino Keeper
    Search google for dragon story

Rhino Keeper
    Can't get certain dragons no matter how many times I try. I gave up trying to get fairytale I am level 68. I tried for weeks when it came out. Finally gave up. Now I can't get gemstone. I have better luck with super rare. Got social, tropic,rainbow easily. I know they are not all super rare. Has anyone else had trouble getting certain dragons? I am wondering if there is a glitch in my game

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Praysing View Post
    Other than price and quantity, what is the difference between impurberries, buffbeets and fireapples? How do you determine the total amount of food you will need to take your dragon to each growing level?
    The faster you grow food the more you get for your money. But you level up faster feeding your dragons diamond dates

Fashion Designer
    So far I've found 2 of the Gemstone dragon breed times do not match up with the craft times as specified on the chart. Ruby is 12 hrs to breed, 16 to craft. Just got Onyx, it's a 21 hr breed but 24 hr craft. Wondering if there is a way to get both times added to the egg chart for the ones that have the different times

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bagofbones2012 View Post
    Hi, i want to erase my dragon story account because i want to start over, plx help
    You cant erase it. The only way to start over is to download dragon story on a different device and make a new storm 8 ID. If you use the same ID you will jus transfer the game from one device to another.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a way to cancel/**** a Breeding session? How about discarding an egg? I know I would loose the coins that were used, but I would save the processing time.