Thread: Dragon Story Game Guide Questions & Comments

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi Team Lava, I know already have people mention about some need to evolve dragon on leven 3 to level 4, but some no need evolve and just feed them already can level up.
    Can I know this issue fix already? because is unfair to someone that need to evolve the dragon on level 3.
    Hope u guys can solve this problem or reply us with a good answer.
    thanks

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonheart82 View Post
    Hi Team Lava, I know already have people mention about some need to evolve dragon on leven 3 to level 4, but some no need evolve and just feed them already can level up.
    Can I know this issue fix already? because is unfair to someone that need to evolve the dragon on level 3.
    Hope u guys can solve this problem or reply us with a good answer.
    thanks
    I didnt notice that yet. can you tell wich dragon you are talking about for example?

Quote Originally Posted by bunjiexs View Post
    I didnt notice that yet. can you tell wich dragon you are talking about for example?
    For me i need to evolve every dragon on level 3, but my friend no need to evolve on level 3, he just need to evlove on level 6

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonheart82 View Post
    For me i need to evolve every dragon on level 3, but my friend no need to evolve on level 3, he just need to evlove on level 6
    This is a gift to older players as a thanks for testing and playing, like older players in Castle Story have 40 energy instead of 30.

Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    This is a gift to older players as a thanks for testing and playing, like older players in Castle Story have 40 energy instead of 30.
    i don think is for old players, because i start playing with my friend almost the same time, but he no need evolve at level 3 but i need to