Page 85 of 102 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Game Guide Questions & Comments

Farm Supplier
    I would like to see dragon trading with another player but you have to pay gold (not alot) for the dragon you are getting...

Stop with all the 12Hrs/20Hrs breeding timer! Make it 13Hrs/15Hrs or something! I'm very pissed when I saw those timers! Lol

what is the evolution time for fire dragon going from level 3 to level 4. different sources say either 10 seconds or 3 hours

Rhino Keeper
    I have an idea for the marketing dept. Contact TY (beanie baby's) and have a Dragon Story line of qute dragon baby's. Would promote the game and make $.

Rhino Keeper
    Is it possible to play this on PC? If so, how.

Instead of Dragon Story Rainbow Addition it should have been Dragon Story Island Addition.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lanadelgaga View Post
    Is it possible to play this on PC? If so, how.
    It is not possible. Attempting to bypass the device restrictions (playing on platforms it's not released for) is a violation if the terms and conditions.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

tap to play?

I have been looking around trying to figure this out but cannot find anything on it, what exactly happens when someone plays with one of my dragons?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ***fight View Post
    I have been looking around trying to figure this out but cannot find anything on it, what exactly happens when someone plays with one of my dragons?
    Your habitat will have sparkles and you'll get +250 coins and 1 xp

New Resident
    About 8 weeks ago I hatched a cosmic egg but had no habitat. Options were for 4,000,000 or 6,000,000 which I did not have so I decided to keep playing until I had sufficient coins. I bought a habitat later when it was ready game told me I still needed a habitat so I sold habitat at a several million coin loss. Now the same has happened again. Please rectify