Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2nd Thread!

Executive Chef
    I'm on 46 and it's flipping hard! The only way to break the glass is to get four jewels in a row horizontally and get the special thing that busts anything in the entire row...I was able to do that once in 35 moves....ugh.

Wow!

That is awesome. Keep it going everyone, and be sure to let us know of any bugs you find in the Bug Section
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Executive Chef
    Thanks cuddly dragon. For everyone future reference, at level 46, get the diamond and whatever colors the jewels are that are in the squares off to the side (hopefully more than one will be the same color) move the diamond toward it (for example blue) and if the ones on the side with the glass were blue, bam they are broken free. I did this twice and passed the level. hope that made sense sorry can't put pics up still can't figure out how even though I've looked at multiple directions.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    Thanks cuddly dragon. For everyone future reference, at level 46, get the diamond and whatever colors the jewels are that are in the squares off to the side (hopefully more than one will be the same color) move the diamond toward it (for example blue) and if the ones on the side with the glass were blue, bam they are broken free. I did this twice and passed the level. hope that made sense sorry can't put pics up still can't figure out how even though I've looked at multiple directions.
    Alternatively get the diamond and play it on a bullet Jewel.This turns every jewelof that colour into a bullet then explodes them. If you're really lucky play two diamonds together it explodes all jewels on screen.

Executive Chef
    Ahh thx don't think I've done that before. sounds awesome.

I hope Android gets this..I love these types of games..

Executive Chef
    I hope you do too it's fun!

Executive Chef
    keep to the bottom try to avoid matching top pairs and make as many bomb/diamond pairs as possible. Still on 52 it's a major pain
    Quote Originally Posted by kjjbs View Post
    I am level 42 and have been trying for three days to get past this level 2 minutes to dig 6 levels seems impossible

Farm Supplier
    I'm stuck on level 36 I have to dig down 9 levels but always run out of time on level 8

I'm having the same problem I've been on level 42 for 5 days

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast