Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Jewel Mania

New Resident
    Level 49 is stuck.
    When I am trying to open Level 49, a big announcement "Challenges" prevents me from opening the level. Whatever I try I can not get rid of the announcement. What to do?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkdebie View Post
    Level 49 is stuck.
    When I am trying to open Level 49, a big announcement "Challenges" prevents me from opening the level. Whatever I try I can not get rid of the announcement. What to do?
    Do you see a X in the top right hand corner?

If not, try closing out your game and coming back in(or restarting your device)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I am having the same problem as jpkdebie. I am on an ipad. I am not sure what level because I had gone back to get more stars so I could go to a new group. I finished and earned a key or two. There was an update to the game. Then it went back to the challenges screen and froze there. There is no x. That was last night. I tried closing out but it has not worked.

New Resident
    Never mind. I completely powered down and it reset.

New Resident
    Version iOS 6.1.3
    Jewel mania: 1.1.7

At level 160, finally cleared the stage with 2 stars but the game didn't register that I cleared it. Now I have to redo the stage all over again.

New Resident

Game continually locks up at load.

Game version 1.1.7, IPhone 4S IOS most current as of May 11, 2013. Every day I start the game it lock up after loading play with 1 energy. When I restart my energy counter is net the one it tried to load. I wouldn't mind but since I had purchased some gold and to have this occur isn't a proper thing to happen. With the free gold I have to accept the problem. But when I pay for the gold I can't accept the glitch.

Please advise as to a solution.

New Resident
    1.iphone 5, iOS 6.1.4
    2. Jewel mania 1.1.7
    3. Level 100, had 101 gold but lost 30 gold all of a sudden. Didn't even purchase anything.
    It's frustrating!!!

New Resident
    Support ID W822YUN. Played level 97 to make 8 row blaster challenge. Achieved the challenge but did not recognize that I made 8 row blaster. My OS info is above regarding my 30 gold stolen. Unless, you have to make 8 & not activate? I have a pic of 6 but the other 2 activated already but I made 2 more after those.

Ipad 1, ios 5.1.1,
    support id 6FGU3A. jewel mania 1.1.7

game keeps crashing, especially when beating a level, game freezes and then I have to replay the level again, happens since level 86, had to beat ,86, 87, 88, 89 and now 90 several times to get to the next level very annoying.

Ipad1 ios 5.1.1. support id 6FGU3A. jewel mania 1.1.7
    finally at level 91 game keeps crashing all the time.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast