Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story - Android version?

Unregistered

Wish they would just give us a clue

I love restaurant story on android but like many of your am really annoyed at the ugliness of my restaurant. Could someone just reply a hint as to whether team lava is even just working on the problem or completely ignoring it?

Unregistered

Angry Love the game but this sucks!!!

I enjoy playing the game but part of the fun of playing is fixing up the Restaurant. Going to other users Restaurants and seeing how nice their Restaurants are is a complete letdown. I'm growing tired of playing because I'm so limited and nothing I do is gonna cover my ugly grey floors and ugle white walls!!!

I don't know who pushed this game through without giving the Droid users the same items but they really don't pay much attention to detail do they? How hard would it have been to just copy the same tabs that the iphone users have?

Unregistered

Angry Walls and Floors

I agree with everyone else posting about the fact the Android version is only half done. Norman have some decency and at least give us some information as to when we'll get this option please. Are you working on it? Half the game is decorating your restaurant and we can't and you won't tell us even how long we'll have to wait.

Unregistered
    They didn't think this game would have so many problems on android... They only thought off the succes they have on iphone that they wanted to go on android for more money... They rarely reply on the forum.. iit looks like they dont care about the android users... They focus on the iphone users... I hope they will give us the same items as iphone users and that the problem with the walls will be solved very soon or the will lose players... So team lava give us the update!! Cant believe that it needs so much time..

Unregistered

restaurant story

Im on wistech A81e tablet os2.2 i can install n play game with no poblem, but when i exit or batt dies n restart game its wiped everything I've done n i have to start all over again!

Unregistered

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are there any plans for fixing this? Or are us android users stuck with ugly walls and floors forever??
    so this is why it wont change tthe wall/floor colors despite suggestions of my community,because droid users dont have the option...grrrr...sad...

Unregistered

Angry no worder....very upset....

So I kept asking my neighbors on advice on how to change their walls and floors I guess their not using androids....sucks so much...was really looking forward to decorating my restaurant. but if all I'm going to do is cook then forget it. its not worth playing anymore. and to think I almost gave.them profit to buy gems....

Unregistered

Angry Well this I would say has been nothing short of a failure!

Do people really think Iphone is going to continue to be on top when Android is out now? Just like this game, Iphones are overated and under supported. I don't have to ask my phone manufacturer what I can and can't put on it. This is America and we love our freedom. Just this thread has gone on way to long without support, change or even a pop in to let us know what's up. I hope none of you bought the overpriced gems for I feel you have been dooped! This is not an XBOX or playstation game. It should not take months to figure out. Especially when you have already released the game. It's a format change, it's propbably harder to explain than it is to actually do it. A game of this complexity seems like a half hour job compared to XBOX games. Maybe the Lava "team" isn't very big? One person in a closet, using windows 2000, and the single light bulb is being powered by a gerbal in a running wheel? Honestly what is going on? If you fix it I'll buy it even. I'm not fooled by the gem deals and I will never pay for something that doesn't work properly. Fix the game and gem rates and I'm hooked....... Let's do this guys

Unregistered

Angry wtf? no update for floors/walls for app? what a waste of my time.

so this is why it wont change tthe wall/floor colors despite suggestions of my community,because droid users dont have the option...grrrr...sad...
    Wow, really? I seriously was thinking I had to obtain a certain level in order to decorate walls and floor. I really enjoy Robo defense wayyy more and gladly paid 3 for the app when I found out restaurant story won't update for Android.
    IPhone sucks! so, seriously of lava wants to cater to iPhone ....let em...im gonna kick butt playing Robo defense and mobsters

Unregistered

Lightbulb actually it.is.

The droid isn't part of the androind market droid is verison and android is T-mobile but I have the same problem on my ANDROID my touch slide
    The Droid phones actually have Android operating systems. Just like the HTC incredible I have...in fact they are quite similar.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast