Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story - Android version?

Unregistered

howto use items you unlock when you level up

Quote Originally Posted by PeppyAnnie View Post
    It seems that when I level up and new things unlock I am unable to see them or have access to them. This includes making food such as cupcakes and other items. Are these new unlocked items unavailable for my Droid?

I must say that the unavailibity of wall and floor decor, along with decorations and windows is a major issue and is not winning brownie points for this game.

Which is unfortunate since I really like this game.

Thanks
    PeppyAnnie
    To use the items you unlock when you level up you have to have the right appliance. If you're able to purchase an appliance (which is kinda difficult because you can only buy them at certain levels) you'll notice that there are 3 different this; a stove, an oven & a grill. You can only cook certain things on each appliance. Things like beef stew & lobster are for the stove, pizza & pumpkin pie go in the oven, & burgers
    go on the grill. Hope this helps.

Unregistered

Talking Reply

Quote Originally Posted by Norman View Post
    Restaurant Story for the Android has been released. The option to change wallpaper and floor tiles is not currently available. I apologize for the inconvenience.
    Hi....I just started using restaurant story and I would love to add windows/floors/wallpaper...do u know how long it will take to add the option? I love this game 2!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hope an android version will come out. I just got a Samsung Galaxy S phone, and I'm sad that there isn't a Restaurant Story for it.
    i have same phone and i have restaraunt story

Unregistered
    My wife loves this game on her ipod touch and she would love to see if come to android since she just got a droid 2. It's the only thing that is keeping us from getting rid of the ipod. So we would love to see this on Android also!!
    The droid isn't part of the androind market droid is verison and android is T-mobile but I have the same problem on my ANDROID my touch slide

Unregistered

My person is missing

Ok I have an Android phone and was playing on bakery story and my little person like disappeared. Was wondering why and how do I get it back because uninstalling and then installing does not work.

Unregistered

Thumbs down Restaurant story windows

I'm so angry that windows are not available to everyone this game is starting to annoy me

Unregistered

Red face

The droid isn't part of the androind market droid is verison and android is T-mobile but I have the same problem on my ANDROID my touch slide
    What a stupid reply. The Droid is part of the Android Market. In fact any phone running the Android OS is! )

Unregistered

move the desk from the wall

Ok I have an Android phone and was playing on bakery story and my little person like disappeared. Was wondering why and how do I get it back because uninstalling and then installing does not work.
    You only have to Move the host table off the wall so there is room behind it. The disappeared host comes back.

Unregistered

Unhappy decor

Its an awesome app but the not being able to paint n fix the floors is a major let down. Thinkn will uninstall since numerous people have asked to know an eta for the fix n are not getting responses. This is a let down.

pixichik118

Decor

Yeah, I have to agree with everyone about not having floor/window options on the Android.
    I thought I was missing something, and couldn't figure it out.
    But I'm thinking of not playing anymore if I'm stuck with an ugly restaurant!
    Seriously, just fix it up and you won't lose players.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast