Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story - Android version?

Unregistered

Restaurant Story - Android version?

Are there any plans for an Android version of Restaurant Story?

Unregistered
    My wife loves this game on her ipod touch and she would love to see if come to android since she just got a droid 2. It's the only thing that is keeping us from getting rid of the ipod. So we would love to see this on Android also!!

Unregistered

Thumbs up I hope...

I hope an android version will come out. I just got a Samsung Galaxy S phone, and I'm sad that there isn't a Restaurant Story for it.

Unregistered
    Restaurant story is in the android market i have find it yesterday

Unregistered

No wall/floor tabs??

Are there plans to add wall/floor tabs to the android version soon? The restaurants in the android version look very ugly after expanding without the option to change the walls/floors.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Norman View Post
    Restaurant Story for the Android has been released. The option to change wallpaper and floor tiles is not currently available. I apologize for the inconvenience.
    Are there any plans for fixing this? Or are us android users stuck with ugly walls and floors forever??

Unregistered

Cool Transfering Resturant or Bakery Story

I have restaurant and bakery city on my ipod and I would like to know when will it be able to transfer the account from the ipod to the Android?

Unregistered

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are there any plans for fixing this? Or are us android users stuck with ugly walls and floors forever??
    Seriously, when will the option to change walls and floors become available? As they are our poor version means we are doomed to have eye-sores for restaurants forever. Please update this soon, I like the game but really hate the unchangeable items.

Unregistered

unchanged walls n floors

How come I see beautiful wall/floor decorations on neighbors cafe? Are they not using Android??

PeppyAnnie

Angry Unlocking New Items

It seems that when I level up and new things unlock I am unable to see them or have access to them. This includes making food such as cupcakes and other items. Are these new unlocked items unavailable for my Droid?

I must say that the unavailibity of wall and floor decor, along with decorations and windows is a major issue and is not winning brownie points for this game.

Which is unfortunate since I really like this game.

Thanks
    PeppyAnnie

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast