Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to log in with existing ID?

How to log in with existing ID?

Can someone tell me how to log in with an existing storm8 ID? I already have one but I can only find a place to create a new ID not a place to log in with an existing ID. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    If you have a new device see this thread: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...light=transfer

No its not really a transfer. Ive just started playing in the past few days but already have a storm8 ID for castle story. Cant I use the same ID for home design also?

Executive Chef
    No, you can only use one Storm ID for each device. So if you're playing Castle with your one Storm ID, and you get a new device you can't use your Storm ID unless you do a transfer or you'd have to create a new one. If you're on the same device and it's asking you to create a new Storm ID, I would email support@teamlava.com and ask for support on this.

Im on the same device (my only device). Ive never played on another.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by melissasraja View Post
    Im on the same device (my only device). Ive never played on another.
    That's strange. Since your on the same device it shouldn't be asking you to create a Storm ID if you already have. I would maybe delete and reinstall the game, and if that doesn't work, you can email support@teamlava.com.

Nightclub Owner
    melissasraja, after you download Home Design Halloween, try syncing your device with iTunes then go in and open the game, then it should recognize your current Storm 8 ID. Whenever you download a TL game on your current device, it will always use the Storm 8 ID you created for your first TL game, there is no where to actualy LOG IN with one like you do for the forums.

If you are still having issues with this, you can send in a ticket to support@teamlava.com.

I am using same device but due to some cause I reset my device and after that I lost ma whole games and levels and their is no option in game to log in, their is only sign u.......help me !

Quote Originally Posted by melissasraja View Post
    Can someone tell me how to log in with an existing storm8 ID? I already have one but I can only find a place to create a new ID not a place to log in with an existing ID. Thanks.
    Check out this thread. It really helped me. Read through all of it though.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ferrerid=92961

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast