Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Boo Dragon Removed

Executive Chef
    i never have a timer at the featured section, i only get them when i open the game the first time on a day.

i'm not getting this anyway. i mean seriously, less than 3 days for a super rare with a 90% fail time of 17hrs? no thanks xD

Almost All of us meet a lot of luck, firestorm, sunrise, virtune and poison before halloween, is it make sense or meaningful? Due to this ridiculous ratio to get any types of dragons, manys players leave. Pains no gains.

Farm Supplier
    OMG, got Boo but I didn't expected him, after my ridiculous hunt for Skeleton and for I don't have Angel or Anubis either. Had a lot of Luck fails, but got a second Hypnotic during the process, leveled it to Level 4 and bred it about 5 times with magic and got Boo. So happy.

Fashion Designer
    I've used up over 100 gold speed breeding in one day and still no Boo. All I get is Hypnotic and Luck. I'm not using up the little gold I have left. Maybe my game just was meant to breed Boo. Didn't get it last year but was hoping this year would be different. Fail times are too long and the amount of time given to breed it is too short.

Executive Chef
    Aargh after tying up my breeding den with a wizard I forgot about BOO and have just tied up my den for another 22 hours. Dopey or what!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Candy3030 View Post
    Edit(KP) Boo Dragon is back for a limited time- 10-22-13

12 Hours

Hi all
    I was just wondering... Is the boo dragon still available for you guys?
    Mabe I missed a post somewhere but I still have mine in my market??
    Wasen't it a limited edition?
    Is it going to stay?

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies
    Boo just popped into my nest! Android, breedable, 12 hour hatch!

Executive Chef
    uhhm,

teamlava, could you please extend the timer for another 4 days so that we got an entire week to try for it? would be really nice

Executive Chef
    I got one ! 3rd try with magic and light. Yay ! Now I need pumpkin to stop being so stubborn !

Rhino Keeper
    If you breed a diamond with a luck, your only choices are the purple-white hybrids and the diamond-white or diamond-purple hybrid.

Rhino Keeper
    I failed twice with luck and pecocak, that ****ed me 1 and half day. The time is almost up...