Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Boo Dragon Removed

Quote Originally Posted by mistywjd View Post
    Come on guys, we need too do SOMETHING to speak up here!!! I feel like they are laughing how how pathetic we are, still playing this game no matter how many messed up things they to to us to rob us of our money. this was the only one I really wanted LAST year & couldn't get it & I tried non stop this year w/230 gold I'd been saving up since July just to try for Boo if it came back & came up short. why only 3 days to try for a super rare, (which have become more like ultra rares anymore)???? there's gotta be SOME way they can give us another chance if we all SPEAK UP, instead of just slumping away to the next, impossible to get, dragon post to complain there!!!!!!!!!!
    I would like to agree with you!
    Even though I already got a Boo Dragon! But I still want other players to get theirs! It's HALLOWEEN! Let ALL the dragons stay until Halloween is over then remove them! 3 Days for this dragon is not enough! Plus it's SUPER RARE! What is this? This is not fair!
    I'm also frustrated about this! I'm most likely to quit but I just can't because this game is my favorite even though I hate the updates and stuff lol
    Also....They remove un-seasonal dragons? This is also another thing that makes me want to quit the game I didn't get that delicious ICE CREAM DRAGON! LoL

Hoping for next year to be a better one!

With the release of so many Halloween dragons this year, plus those of us that missed last year's dragons, October has been a crazy breeding month! I am so thankful I got Witch and Zombie but Boo never showed his cute little face. There is still: Pumpkin, Raven, Vampire....the list goes on. Oh wait Mistmoth is back too! Please TL give us more time, please, please. Halloween is my favorite holiday and I love the new edition of DS, but come on, just a few more days, or weeks.... Wink wink!

OMg oMg. I just saw an island with all boo dragons. Has anyone seen it???

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by devastated1978 View Post
    Will you share the name?

Quote Originally Posted by devastated1978 View Post
    Have you asked for her/his ID? lol

Rhino Keeper
    Does anybody know if the Boo Dragon and all of the Halloween dragons from 2012 and 2013 be released again this fall?

Executive Chef
    I would like to see them released
    I just start the game last fall, so i could not get all the halloween dragons

Fashion Designer
    The island with lots of Boo dragons is ��SPECTACULAR�� - level150.

I don't know his/her ID, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post
    The island with lots of Boo dragons is ��SPECTACULAR�� - level150.

I don't know his/her ID, sorry.
    Wow, I would like to see that. I only have two. An epic and one I'm keeping in the oh so cute baby state. They both haunt my dilapidated mansion decoration along with a zombie dragon.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by AJImmer View Post
    Does anybody know if the Boo Dragon and all of the Halloween dragons from 2012 and 2013 be released again this fall?
    TL will sometimes bring back old seasonal dragons, but it is too early to know anything at this time.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request