Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Old goals.. Popping Up

Farm Supplier
    Is no one going to answer to these old goals popping up all the time? I'm just glad I'm not cooking anything right now but I feel bad I can't tip my neighbors

New Resident
    Mine started doing the same thing yesterday. I am also running on a Kindle but I am running version 1.5.5.5 and I did email support but I have not heard anything back yet. When I do I will post TL's answer. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

New Resident
    Also, reading through previous posts most if not all people with this problem are playing on a Kindle - coincidence? Probably not lol wonder if this is game vs. Kindle issue...

Can anyone tell me which goals are reappearing? Are they regular goals? Or goals that suggest to try other TeamLava games?

Also, please give us a timeframe that this recently started happening. And is this only affecting Bakery Story?

New Resident
    I am getting the try other game, aunt and the French guy quest lines that just randomly pop up. Mine started doing it yesterday. And so far it is only Bakery Story for me. I also play Zoo, Pet Shop, and Dragon Story. I cannot get a screen shot of the problem but if you want/need I can write out door l step by step what happens...

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefGeek View Post
    I am getting the try other game, aunt and the French guy quest lines that just randomly pop up. Mine started doing it yesterday. And so far it is only Bakery Story for me. I also play Zoo, Pet Shop, and Dragon Story. I cannot get a screen shot of the problem but if you want/need I can write out door l step by step what happens...
    Forgot this part - I am paying Bakery Story v 1.5.5.5 on Kindle Fire HD.

Rhino Keeper
    Kindle Fire version 1.5.5.5 aunt and the French guy quest download dragon story and it goes through wanting you to get a dragon to certain levels There was one more with the girl popping up at well and it started for me Thursday night CST around 6pm at least when I noticed it.

Rhino Keeper
    If you click on the goals at first it says 0 then it says 70 goals -sweet destiny-dragon dozen-a sweet new app-reach for the top-ze grande insult-return of jean pierre-the test bun-room to grow-place settings-the next step-oven fresh-busy time-cake decorator-aunt lorettas test-personal touch-the hot spot-cobbler coming right up-new nbrs-the long haul-baker buddies-this old oven-a ray of sunshine-whats in that oven-elbow to elbow-cant stand the heat-etc and then some say example-Wait it out Expired Finish-

New Resident
    Bakery Story is the only game that it is affecting for me. It started on Friday morning and is happening every time I play the game. It will cycle through all of them and a few minutes it will start over again. Some are the regular goals and some are goals that suggest other games. The goals clipboard keeps flashing new goals but when I click on it there are 0 goals shown. The goals that keep popping up for me are reach for the top, sweet destiny, the test bun, the return of Jean-Pierre, ze grande insult, room to grow, dragon dozen, cup of joe, a sweet new app, the test bun, sweet destiny, reach for the top, ze grand insult, the return of jean-pierre, room to grow, a sweet new app, sweet destiny... over and over. If I get a chance to do any baking or tipping or clearing of items in between pop ups it usually erases what I have done. I have force closed, uninstalled and re-installed and nothing has helped. I hope this info helps and this can get resolved because I love this game and right now it is very frustrating.

Farm Supplier
    Yes, exactly what Cortnlyn said. If you delete and reinstall the game, it just starts over, going through all the goals again. I'm not going to waste my time emailing TL, just to get a robot response back from them 3 or 4 days from now. But I am about ready to quit playing. This game just isn't worth the constant headaches.

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast