Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Old goals.. Popping Up

Host(ess)
    Thanks for the information. I play on a Kindle Fire. Has this been happening on that device too? So far it's been okay this morning. The icon is still there but at least it's not popping up constantly...that is so far anyway. Why aren't they going to fix it? Do you know where the other thread is?

Grand Emperor
    Here's the thread where TL responded.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ghlight=pierre

Host(ess)
    Thank you for the link. From what I read it doesn't sound like they are saying they wont fix the problem just that if it continues after uninstalling and reinstalling the game to contact TeamLava. I'll try and uninstall and reinstall it later today and see what that does. Thank you again

Grand Emperor
    You won't see it immediately after reinstalling. You won't see it immediately after force closing. But eventually it'll happen again. And again. And again. Good luck.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on kindle had this start last night took it off my Kindle re downloaded it and its doing it again over n over..force close etc does no good. Its the same goals from when I first started the game and also wanting me to download dragon story which I did at the time and play hope this gets fixed soon

Rhino Keeper
    On Kindle the old goals keep poping up over n over and complete. I can not make anything as it keeps pop'n up. I took it off my Kindle downloaded it again and even tried the force close. Hope TL looks into it soon

Rhino Keeper
    ALSO when I visit my nbs the goals follow me there and have to wait run the cycle and then hurry and tip. This is so annoying! I can not even cook anything it takes for ever to wait for the cycle of the old goals then hurry and if not fast enough I have to wait again oi

I play on the Kindle fire and the same thing is happening to me. How sad if they want fix it. I can not play it with it doing this. It is like it is stuck in some time loop. I collect tips or food and it reloads or something, and it appears I have not collected tips. I then I have to serve the food again.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    You won't see it immediately after reinstalling. You won't see it immediately after force closing. But eventually it'll happen again. And again. And again. Good luck.
    Well that sucks. I haven't uninstalled/reinstalled it yet but from what others in this thread are saying, and what you have said, it will do no good. This has never happened to me before but then again I haven't had goals offered to me before either so...

Anyway, I told my daughter about it this morning to warn her and it did it to her as well.

Quote Originally Posted by cortnylyn View Post
    On Kindle the old goals keep poping up over n over and complete. I can not make anything as it keeps pop'n up. I took it off my Kindle downloaded it again and even tried the force close. Hope TL looks into it soon
    Me too and I'm a Kindle.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast