Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Old goals.. Popping Up

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    What device do you play on?
    What is the version number of the game you are playing?
    Under menu-help-small number at the bottom.
    sorry i didn't reply sooner.

i'm on an android phone.
    but i'm not getting pop-ups on bakery anymore.
    (and i am using the latest versions of all games.)

but i just started to get pop-ups on Fashion Story starting yesterday.
    i have the latest version of the game which is the xmas edition.
    (which was just released & there seems to be lots of problems with it which i mention in another thread)

the pop-up is asking me to finish a certain level in the xmas version of Restaurant Story
    which i already have.
    RS was the 1st game i downloaded by Lava.
    so i'm way past the level.

but also i never received a notification to download the xmas version of RS like i previously had.
    i was thinking they were done with offering the 6 gems to download the new versions of the games.

like when the the halloween version came out, a popup told me to download RS/Fashion & i would receive 6 gems.
    same with thanksgiving.

so that's what's extra weird with this pop-up in fashion.
    cause there was never a notice to download the xmas version of RS in the 1st place.

so if i was meant to get one then i'm out 6 gems.
    i even saw a thread asking about this somewhere.
    but like i said, i was thinking they were done offering the 6 gems to download the holiday versions of the games....
    because i already downloaded the xmas verisons of RS & Fashion without ever receiving the pop-up to do it like i previously have.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki_Finn View Post
    the pop-up is asking me to finish a certain level in the xmas version of Restaurant Story
    which i already have.
    RS was the 1st game i downloaded by Lava.
    so i'm way past the level.
    Is it auto-completing this Goal for you or do you still have that as a pending Goal in your game?

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki_Finn View Post
    so if i was meant to get one then i'm out 6 gems.
    i even saw a thread asking about this somewhere.
    but like i said, i was thinking they were done offering the 6 gems to download the holiday versions of the games....
    because i already downloaded the xmas verisons of RS & Fashion without ever receiving the pop-up to do it like i previously have.
    You should only receive these Goals for Gem rewards if you have never downloaded the game before. If you downloaded the game before, you wouldn't be eligible for the reward. Sorry!

it pops up with a new goal to bake croissants or something .. the goals have check marks on them though. then next popup says hooray you won, you get coins or something (But I dont)

When old popups keep coming up for goals I already did like they did for Bakery Story today, I reinstall the game and it takes care of the problem. I play on Kindle Fire.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Is it auto-completing this Goal for you or do you still have that as a pending Goal in your game?
    no, it's not a pending goal.
    it was never in my list of goals to do.

You should only receive these Goals for Gem rewards if you have never downloaded the game before. If you downloaded the game before, you wouldn't be eligible for the reward.
    maybe it was done differently in the past for android players.

If it was never in your list of Goals to do, then it was a newly added Goal which you have already met the requirements of. When this happens you may automatically receive credit, depending on the Goal. If you still think there's a issue with any Goal in particular, it's best to email us at support@teamlava.com so we can get more information.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    If it was never in your list of Goals to do, then it was a newly added Goal which you have already met the requirements of. When this happens you may automatically receive credit, depending on the Goal. If you still think there's a issue with any Goal in particular, it's best to email us at support@teamlava.com so we can get more information.
    I believe we are all talking about old goals that we completed and got the rewards for the first time. They are showing up again and again, and recognizing that they have been completed and saying we're getting the rewards again, but are not because we already got the rewards the first time.

People have listed the goals by name as you asked. It looks like we're all seeing the same thing. Have you takent that to the developers, and have they looked at the issue? Do you understand the issue? If not, how more can we help?
    Or are you now saying that what was posted in this thread, including the responses to your requests for info, is not important, and those of us seeing the goals occur again and agani should now stop posting here and should contact support?

Keep in mind that it isn't easy for Androids with an older OS to take screenshots of popups.

It seems like there are multiple issues going on here, which is leading to the confusion. We have forwarded this information, but we haven't been able to reproduce the issue. This is the key part to resolving any issues in the game. Having players write into support will allow us to get more player-specific information and allow us to provide further assistance than we are able to do on the Forums. If uninstalling/reinstalling the app does not help to resolve the issue, the best course of action would be to email support@teamlava.com. I'm sorry for all the trouble this has caused!

Host(ess)

Issue with the goals icon in the Bakery Story

I recently completed the goals for the bread oven. Since I completed those goals, the goals option icon has been gone for a few days now. This morning (3 am EST) I get on the game and the goal icon was back. It started wigging out on me. It started by giving me a goal for the DS saying something about reach for the top. I click okay on that to get it to go away. Then it started bringing up goals I already completed with the bread oven.

I would click ok and then it would flash right back up with another goal for the bread oven. Click okay on that and it would do it again and and again and in between all of that it would bring up something for the DS. Very weird. I had to move quick in between it to get things off my ovens that were ready. I even back out of the game and came back in and it did it again. I was able to get to another persons bakery in the hopes that it would stop only to have it pop back up again while I was in another persons bakery.

This happened around 3 am EST. I get up at that time to gift my neighbors to be sure they all get a gift from me. I'm on the east coast so that would be midnight my time for the start of a new day. It is now 7:22 am EST and it's not doing it now but the goal icon is still there with the DS info saying reach for the top.

Could you fix this for me?

Grand Emperor
    This has been happening to others on Android for a while in various games. I got it yesterday again on Farm. There's another thread on this where TL responded. They're not going to fix it. Force close out of the game when you start getting the goals again.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast