Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Old goals.. Popping Up

Farm Supplier
    how do I "force close"! Ive got to get rid of the pop ups!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by atrekker1 View Post
    how do I "force close"! Ive got to get rid of the pop ups!
    You just swipe it closed. Then just click on the icon to open it again. It's much quicker and easier to do it this way, rather than clicking on each popup.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Popups and fake goals

I see the popups and fake goals are back.
    I guess I just don't see the point of begging me to play games I tried and have deleted long ago. This occurred because I did not like them enough to keep playing in the first place... Please remove this noise.

Rhino Keeper

Old goals

For the past few days ive had old goals popping up in my bakery and restaurant story. Ive tried closing and reopening the game but there still popping up.

The same has been happening to me! Just popup after popup, nonstop with the old goals, beginner qoals, recent goals, along with popups that say you didn't complete the goal in time, would you like to buy the prize with gems regardless, even though it's either in my storage or currently being displayed. Really interrupts game play each time and it's very frustrating.

New Resident
    I would love to know if they're is a way to stop the pop-ups.
    I get frustrated and get off the game after so many items Popup. Is there a way to stop the pop ups.
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdSprinkles View Post
    The same has been happening to me! Just popup after popup, nonstop with the old goals, beginner qoals, recent goals, along with popups that say you didn't complete the goal in time, would you like to buy the prize with gems regardless, even though it's either in my storage or currently being displayed. Really interrupts game play each time and it's very frustrating.

Rhino Keeper
    Im still having old goals popping up. Getting really frustrating. I get pop ups repeatedly one after another cant even play the game without an old goal popping up.

New Resident
    I've had this problem a few times and it went away on its own pretty quick. However, tonight it will not stop! Moderators: Restarting game doesn't work. Restarting device doesn't work. Reinstalling game doesn't work. The only thing I find can make the popups stop *temporarily* is collecting a tip if you are in your own bakery or leaving a tip if visiting someone else. They instantly stop afterward. But if you change bakeries, the popups restart. Sometimes it's a fight to collect or leave a tip amidst the barrage of windows...

Host(ess)
    I have had the same things happening to me in just RS for over a week & it started when I was tipping at a Neighbors & lost 26 Gems! I sent a Ticket & Closed quicker then sent! Now I have them in BS! Thank God I wasn't tapping the screen to loose gems there too!
    I really hope this gets fixed quick! Sorry but it's good to know it's not only me!

Have a Great Night!

Rhino Keeper

Prior goal popups and no support

Having same issue in all s8 games..im android. Sent request thru their form to tech support and i got immediate email reply from rs, bs, fashion that tech support is no longer available for those games and my tickets were closed...