Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Old goals.. Popping Up

I am having the same problem on my Kindle Fire, I have game version 1.5.5.7, and it's not one or two old goals, it's every one I've ever done, so I have to close 38-40 pop-up messages the first time I open the game each 24 hours. Restarting the game does not help, nor does restarting the device. So, so irritating! This is fun game in every other way!

Executive Chef
    On the kindle you have to shut the device all the way down (power off not just turn off). Just do it as soon as the first old goal pops up.

New Resident
    This is happening to me in my bs and fs on my android tablet. I restarted and its still happening. They are game ones i've downloaded for gems and got the gems and other ones that i ran out of time to do.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by heartland_fan View Post
    This is happening to me in my bs and fs on my android tablet. I restarted and its still happening. They are game ones i've downloaded for gems and got the gems and other ones that i ran out of time to do.
    Just close the game and then restart it. The pop ups should be gone, until the next day at least.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

I had this problem last week and all my goals I was working on disappeared! I still had plenty of time to complete them very frustrating

Host(ess)
    I have this problem too. You just have to close the game completely, so after closing the game also close the tab. When you restart the game the pop-ups are gone.

The old goal pop ups are annoying. Please remove this feature. If I wanted to do the goal, I would have participated. Also, old goals that were completed pop up!

Farm Supplier

old goals constantly re-appearing

Im wondering if this is a known issue or there is anything that can force a permanent sync with my account to prevent this from happening?

If i do not open BS for several hours when I do im bombarded by all my previous finished goals asking if i want to complete them for gems.Which I have to click no through just to check/send my daily gifts & goods on my appliances. I have found that if i open the app and get the past goal alerts and then exit the app completely and relaunch it fresh that they will be gone. But its kind of become just an annoyance that Id like to permanently resolve. I suspect maybe it has something to do with being absent from 2013 - 2016 maybe? As earlier this year I recovered my account due to getting more screen real estate

Thanks for any help!

Fashion Designer
    It's a well known android "bug". Just close the game then restart. It shouldn't happen again until the next day.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Get rid of "You have run out of time to complete this goal"

It is so tedious to have to go through the "you have run out of time to complete this goal" twice a day. When hurrying through Ihave mistakenly spent hard earned gems on some goal I already completed. I don't get anything for those gems spent and most of the time I don't even know what I bought! Is there any way to stop this?

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast