Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Old goals.. Popping Up

Fashion Designer
    Yeah it doesn't look good that there's no support now.

To get rid of all the old goals popping up, don't just keep clicking on no. Just close the game and restart it. They'll be gone then until the next day.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Farm Supplier
    Having issues with old goal pop ups i have closed my game a total of 5 times within an hour... Please fix issue.....

Quote Originally Posted by gabrie11a View Post
    Having issues with old goal pop ups i have closed my game a total of 5 times within an hour... Please fix issue.....
    Hon,this issue has been going on for YEARS. It will continue to go on for many more yrs (if they last that long) This is an issue that I believe won't be resolved ��
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.

Gems

Every day, when I enter BS I get a tons of messages of unfinished goals. Usually, I just leave the game and reenter. But yesterday it happened, that I wanted to click on goals and of course suddenly this message pops up and I accidentally clicked buy. I had 32 gems and now I have 17 left. I guess it was something about a reindeer goal. And when I clicked and bought this, I wasn't even so mad at it as I thought I got something for the accidentally spent gems. So I scrolled trough my inventory I saw that there's no reindeer or anything else new. Why didn't my gems get back to 32 after I reentered the game or why didn't I get no items at least.

BAKERY STORY: Always looking for active
    NEIGHBORS level 90+ (3-4★)

{4★ - level 99 - player}

Life's too important to be taken seriously ~
    Last edited by SweetSugarBomb; 12-14-17 at 01:30 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    You might have clicked on the option of skipping over a goal using gems. Sorry you can’t get those gems back. I think we’ve all done that accidentally one time or other.

Rhino Keeper
    Same, and I lost 50 gems yesterday to one of those pop ups. It's maddening. Once it starts, it's nearly impossible to do anything in game. I force close and restart the game, get one or two more neighbors tipped, and the barrage begins again.

It would be nice to at least get an acknowledgement of the issue, as well as an idea of whether we can expect a resolution at some point, or if this is just how it is from here on out.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Puttietat087 View Post
    I have had the same things happening to me in just RS for over a week & it started when I was tipping at a Neighbors & lost 26 Gems! I sent a Ticket & Closed quicker then sent! Now I have them in BS! Thank God I wasn't tapping the screen to loose gems there too!
    I really hope this gets fixed quick! Sorry but it's good to know it's not only me!

Have a Great Night!
    Hi there, just wondering if you'd chosen the option 'Payments' - 'accidentally use in-game currency' under Category in the support link? Or was it some other option?

Oh, okay. ☹️ I'm not happy about it but it happened and from now on I'll be very careful. The messages popped up again today but fortunately this time I didn't click anything.

{4★ - level 99 - player}

Last edited by SweetSugarBomb; 12-14-17 at 01:31 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I have accidentally clicked and spent gems I didn't mean to spend. One time, when I'd just started playing, it was to open a crate. Another time I bought a sonic appliance during a goal and I have a giant fountain that I have never used.

You learn to click more carefully this way!!

Oh yes, I know that. How many times it happened that I wanted to click rotate a counter and instead clicked on store. The whole food and gold I used to bake... all gone. I always thought BS needed a " are you sure you want to buy, sell, store... this?" like any other game I play.

{4★ - level 99 - player}