Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Old goals.. Popping Up

Old goals.. Popping Up

Very often, at least once a day it seems, I get spammed with pop ups of all my completed goals ( such as Jean Pierre's challenges). It pops up the initial goal and when I close it, the next part pops up.
    I'm playing on Kindle Fire if that helps. Anyone else getting this?

Update:

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    We've thoroughly examined the issue and identified the root cause of the issue is from Android devices that have software or hardware compatibility issues that cause the game to behave in an unpredictable way. We have not been able to reproduce the issue on a player's account using the exact same specifications, so the cause is directly impacted by something on the specific device configuration being used and the actions being made.

We're not able to provide support for issues that may occur due to third-party interference such as device issues or third-party software. I apologize for the inconvenience.

If you purchased Gems with real-world money and you need help with them, please submit a request through support with the purchase category.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-01-18 at 07:12 PM.

Version is Thanksgiving, 1.5.5.7.

Anyone have a solution to this? I dislike having to close 20 pop ups every time I play.

Grand Emperor
    I just got it on Farm a few minutes ago. I've had it happen 2-3 times since the weekend on my other games. Annoying and time consuming.

You don't get the gems it says you were rewarded, since you got them already. But some of the popups come up saying the goal has expired and you can get the reward if you spend gems. If you spend the gems, you probably won't get the reward (my guess) since you got it already, but I'm sure your gems will be taken and there is most likely no way to get them back.

It would be nice if this was fixed.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    I just got it on Farm a few minutes ago. I've had it happen 2-3 times since the weekend on my other games. Annoying and time consuming.

You don't get the gems it says you were rewarded, since you got them already. But some of the popups come up saying the goal has expired and you can get the reward if you spend gems. If you spend the gems, you probably won't get the reward (my guess) since you got it already, but I'm sure your gems will be taken and there is most likely no way to get them back.

It would be nice if this was fixed.
    I'm on an Android, v4.1.1. Running latest version of each game as of Black Friday.

Old goals...popups.kindle fire issue as always :(

Teamlava there is an issue with old goals pop ups everytime you start game. Its not 5 more like 10. Willyou please fix this?

The Honorable Panda
    Try restarting your device to see if this stops.
    If not, that are the names of the old goals popping up?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Try restarting your device to see if this stops.
    If not, that are the names of the old goals popping up?
    It also happens to me on an Android smartphone, but I've only seen it 3-4 times. Once I saw old goals come up, but mostly its the recent ones to download and play other games for gem rewards. But you don't get the gems because its smart enough to know they already awarded you them. And some of the goals expired and you can buy the reward for gems, which I haven't done since it'll probably realize I got the gems and not give them to me, but happily take my gems.

I've seen the same problem on Restaurant story but it's less of a bother since I only get about 5 popups as opposed to the 15-20 on bakery story. It pops up the entire Loretta/Jean Pierre quest line, goals for Pet Story Thanksgiving, Fashion Story Thanksgiving, Slots, and I don't remember what else. I've uninstalled and reinstalled my game numerous times and restarted my device; still not helping.

Executive Chef
    I was having this problem back on the World Games Version and it was reported back then and eventually stopped.

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast