Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Old goals.. Popping Up

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by karyandfashion View Post
    ..... IF you made the mistake of clicking on the left, your gems were refunded. What happens now?
    Your statement is wrong. I'd suggest reading my post again.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Here's the CM's reply to this. They did check as Kooky posted above (#144).
    My feedback to the CM's statement is 'extremely unsatisfactory'.

I've been a regular player since 2013, but my interest in RS and BS have plummeted down the toilet because of S8's bad customer service and handling of this issue.

I've been playing so much less now because of the risk of losing gems from those old goal pop ups with no 100% guarantee of gem refunds.

I have plenty of Google Play credit 'earned' from surveys that I could spend on RS/BS, but I'll spend it elsewhere instead. Too bad!

I close and restart my app once a pop up appears.

I just noticed that if I restart the app, the pop ups don't come until later (it tend to appear if I have the app open in the background for a while and then come back to play)...so I just restart the app everytime to lessen the chances of the pop ups appearing.

Farm Supplier
    What work for me is when the popups start, I go to my IPad settings and force close then go back to the game.

OLD GOAL ALWAYS POP UP!!! Pls. Help😣

Every time i open may bakery its always popping up the old goals, even i unstall the game or clear cache, it still coming back the pop ups!

This has happened to me and I just tend to just close the window and go on with the rest of the play. It’s annoying I know. I wish they get rid of that..
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Rhino Keeper
    It?s super duper incredibly annoying. I lost my watch videos for free gems feature because I accidentally clicked on the gems sale ad.

Fashion Designer
    Just close the game as soon as the pop ups start. Then restart and they’ll be gone. At least until the next day. It’s a well known android problem. I had an android tablet when I first started playing and I hated these pop ups.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

If you can get the timing just right, try tapping on your tables to collect tips. Or if visiting a neighbor try leaving tips. That always worked for me. Haven't had any pop ups lately... knock on wood... LOL! GOOD LUCK 🎅
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful day

I live in a house, to be specific then it's my room

Old pop up goals

Lately every time i go to someone's bakery, old pop ups of all-ready-done-goals pop up. The most common one is the says to make your first brownie. Im actually on level 20 and it usually never happened on other levels below 20.