Thread: Halloween BS or Regular BS?

Fashion Designer

Halloween BS or Regular BS?

Are we supposed to be using the Halloween verison still? Or go back to the original?

Senior Moderator
    Which device? The most recently updated game is the one to use currently. iOS is Halloween, Android and Kindle are Thanksgiving.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Farm Supplier
    Lived in New York State (not city), most of my life. In July I moved to Vermont.
    I installed the thanksgiving version on my fire. I had to uninstall it and use just the regular Version. The people were coming in so slow I fell asleep waiting for them to sit...loll. Yes I am exaggerating but it was a huge difference. When I unistalled the thanksgiving version things went back to normal. Everything was the same except for the slowness. All the special things to buy, goals, etc were there. :-)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by debnfurkids View Post
    I installed the thanksgiving version on my fire. I had to uninstall it and use just the regular Version. The people were coming in so slow I fell asleep waiting for them to sit...loll. Yes I am exaggerating but it was a huge difference. When I unistalled the thanksgiving version things went back to normal. Everything was the same except for the slowness. All the special things to buy, goals, etc were there. :-)
    Yeah, I am using the Halloween one, too & I am having the same problem! I think over night I MAYBE made $12,000 when usually I make $40,000 to $60,000. So I might have to do that!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxjenn View Post
    Yeah, I am using the Halloween one, too & I am having the same problem! I think over night I MAYBE made $12,000 when usually I make $40,000 to $60,000. So I might have to do that!
    But I am on iOS so I don't have the Thanksgiving one. But still, same problem.

Rhino Keeper
    I am getting really tired of the Halloween Edition, I was looking forward to the Christmas Edition but there have been no announcements for an update!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ladygaga1978 View Post
    I am getting really tired of the Halloween Edition, I was looking forward to the Christmas Edition but there have been no announcements for an update!
    Try playing Fashion Story on iOS and still being stuck with the World Games version from the Olympics this past summer because TL refuses to update the Regular FS game. Really annoying. I refuse to use Fashion/RS/BS Regular until they're updated as they are all the ones that have some pretty big bugs associated with the, like Customer Dwindling if the game is open too long. You'd think after 7 months they'd update these games, but alas NO. Farm also has been updated and I've been asking for 10+ months for the "all neighbors checked" bug when requesting to be fixed, but they haven't done that either. 10+ Months and they can't get around to fixing it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Try playing Fashion Story on iOS and still being stuck with the World Games version from the Olympics this past summer because TL refuses to update the Regular FS game. Really annoying. I refuse to use Fashion/RS/BS Regular until they're updated as they are all the ones that have some pretty big bugs associated with the, like Customer Dwindling if the game is open too long. You'd think after 7 months they'd update these games, but alas NO. Farm also has been updated and I've been asking for 10+ months for the "all neighbors checked" bug when requesting to be fixed, but they haven't done that either. 10+ Months and they can't get around to fixing it.
    Wow, that's ridiculous! If TeamLava can't keep up with the updates for all of their games they need to hire more employees or update the regular versions and stop making special editions for special events and holidays on EVERY game. I see the pop-up updates for their other games, like Dragon Story and Pet Story, do they really need to have decked out versions for the holidays? It doesn't make sense to me... many of the companies decisions don't make sense to me.

Fashion Designer
    I agree. I am getting tired of looking at the Halloween version too. I wish they just kept the original & updated it.