Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fey crystals.

Fashion Designer
    I also just got one, i think i finished the first shard over two months ago ! Have also finished the second shard but gotten no more shardes after that.

Rhino Keeper
    I've got a dozen of them, same as Mithril. I always get one once I have a mismatch in in Fey~Mithril numbers

I got a fey crystal but I haven't gotten any shards... Does that mean it can work in the opposite way and there's a shard coming soon?

I get them in place of my mermaid scales... I grimace every time.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bowlfullofcherries View Post
    I get them in place of my mermaid scales... I grimace every time.
    You are so lucky. That crystal is super rare for me....

It doesn't do anything yet. I'm short on scales in a big way now. I'm sure I'll appreciate them at some vague later date but the concrete facts are that I need scales to make the absorption crystal.

Well, at least they're pretty.

Executive Chef
    Is anyone else suddenly getting an influx of fey crystals? I have had 3 in the last 2 days, after getting none for months. Odd! The last one was from collecting strawberries, of all things!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Is anyone else suddenly getting an influx of fey crystals? I have had 3 in the last 2 days, after getting none for months. Odd! The last one was from collecting strawberries, of all things!
    Yes, I got at least three in the past two days, just like you. I got one each from fangbeast, water well, and strawberries.

Executive Chef
    I suspect that the increase in frequency might mean that these will have some use in the near future. They look pretty anyway; perhaps we can craft Sabrina some fancy jewellery with them? Better still, craft her some sparkly shoes so that she doesn't have to shuffle along on those dainty feet! Or maybe we can use them to build a glass house so our crops grow quicker in bad weather?

Rhino Keeper
    I hope so. I did have a period of fey crystal rush about a month ago too. I think it comes and goes periodically, but I like your theory better.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast