Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fey crystals.

Rhino Keeper

Fey crystals.

Just got a fey crystal, anyone know what it is used for?

Edit: Fey crystals are rare drops. They become unlocked as you complete the Tabernum Research quests.

Shard 1 - they drop from wells and ponds
    Shard 2 - they drop from monsters
    Shard 3 - they drop from crops

Sir Pigglesworth has also been known to drop them.

They are not currently used for anything but will have a use in the future.

Last edited by maguar; 01-14-13 at 01:46 AM. Reason: Added summary information

Rhino Keeper
    Got a couple myself so would also be interested in the answer if there is one yet.

Nightclub Owner
    They're not currently used for anything. Hopefully they'll be used in a future update.

Just for anyone's info, these crystals are a rare find in wells and ponds after you've done the first tabernum research quest. The tabernum research quests are triggered when you get knowledge shards from your tablet of tabernum. These shards are a very rare drop.

Rhino Keeper
    I've gotten a few of them over the past several weeks. I don't think there's a use for them... Yet.

Rhino Keeper
    I got mine when I was collecting crops. I had to fight a fang beasts...I think...then out it popped!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sluppies View Post
    I got mine when I was collecting crops. I had to fight a fang beasts...I think...then out it popped!
    Ooh. I hadn't heard that before. There's constantly little surprises with this game.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes. I also got a fey crystal from wheat recently

Farm Supplier
    My Sir Pigglesworth throw up one today. I guess he had eaten too much wheat..

Fashion Designer
    These rare items, since not everyone is lucky enough to get it, will it affects how someone can complete the goals that needs those items? If some goals can't be completed because of that, will it affect the story line of the game?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by yupiyupigumgum View Post
    These rare items, since not everyone is lucky enough to get it, will it affects how someone can complete the goals that needs those items? If some goals can't be completed because of that, will it affect the story line of the game?
    They're not used for anything at the moment so you don't need to worry about this

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast