View Poll Results: Which is your favorite?

Voters
141. You may not vote on this poll
  • Skunkupine Statue

8 5.67%
  • Scarecrow

9 6.38%
  • Bank

12 8.51%
  • Lighthouse

24 17.02%
  • Hospital/Healer's Den

24 17.02%
  • School

16 11.35%
  • Minigames

63 44.68%
  • Ability to Unload Items from A Caravan

65 46.10%
  • Inventory Search Ability

26 18.44%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Suggestion Poll

Farm Supplier
    Now that I've defeated the troll king, I think the trolls should become allies. The troll king could walk around my kingdom like Ivy does. Perhaps instead of fighting the trolls to get goodies, they could be on a timer like the animals.

Actually, I loved the troll king. Great looking character! My compliments to the artist!

It's a shame to waste that great work, he should be walking around the kingdom and give gems on a timer like the cows etc

Rhino Keeper
    No energy and no skunk things

Executive Chef
    Ivy's hut, thurston's fort are dropping items but why the old man house doesn't drops anything. I think we need to upgrade his house

Seems this is the new suggestion thread.. Would be nice to gift more items then 3, give us the option to gift items from our inventory?

I hope this is the thread for new suggestions, if not point the way please or if u are mod, feel free to move it. I think it would great if we could "register" for gifts ( found this very handy Irl) This way you get gifts u need and it makes life easier for those giving them as we'll. I tend to be very careful giving gifts to be fair and not wasteful. I read the neighbors wall, my own wall in case they are asking for something in particular and returning those ppl who give the gift I ask for first then going up the list. I notice though that I'm getting things I don't really need a lot and that seems a shame as those generous ppl basically were so nice to gift and can only do it 3 times.. Shame then to give me something I don't immediately need!
    Hence, gift registration, optional. You don't have to ofcourse but may. Then ppl gifting MAY choose the registered gift or may ignore that and give what they want. Lol (happens in real life too :P ) no harm there to game mechanics...

You could even give the option to do this as a reward for either finding (marrying/getting engaged) to the heir or the damsel/knight in distress theme as earlier suggested, which I liked btw like a permanent perk after doing that quest or level or whatever

What do u think?

The apple tree is way too expensive!! Now I'm stuck with a goal I can't complete, and not all of us can afford to buy 90 gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Storyline where ivy and thurston fall in love. They can get married, quest for ivy's wedding dress. Thomas can preside over the wedding, while wearing something under his robes, maybe. Is it possible for thurston and ivy to fall in love? Ivy is kinda bohemian while thurston is sorta old fashioned. Haha.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wealthyrich View Post
    Storyline where ivy and thurston fall in love. They can get married, quest for ivy's wedding dress. Thomas can preside over the wedding, while wearing something under his robes, maybe. Is it possible for thurston and ivy to fall in love? Ivy is kinda bohemian while thurston is sorta old fashioned. Haha.
    Lol and the baron could show up and crash their wedding! He would want them to pay him or maybe take their presents.

Rhino Keeper
    On the marriage theme: maybe we can have invisible "love point" between game characters, and players can have a conversation with one game character each day, and depending on how the dialogue goes, will either increase or decrease love point between them.

And when the love point goes over a set number it can then trigger the wedding goal.

And no discrimination please, I like to give Thomas a fair chance of wedding Thurston

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MarinaSantAna7 View Post
    The apple tree is way too expensive!! Now I'm stuck with a goal I can't complete, and not all of us can afford to buy 90 gems.
    The golden apple is also available from the Magic Garden. Sometimes it is possible to get the apple tree as a reward from an adventure. It is possible to get free gems from quests, adventures and the Purple Cow. Honestly it's just going to take time to complete the goal. I still haven't completed it and I have an apple tree.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast