Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Great Bakery Update Date: November 29!

Host(ess)
    Can we please get a DRINK update for the Original Drink Machine?!?!?! How about a Hot Cinnamon Tea or Lavender Tea? Or SOMETHING!!! It's been WAY too long!!!

Fashion Designer
    I hope there'll be no re-cycling cake or items for this Christmas update. I still have that unlock christmas cake goal from last year though.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lizdahlin View Post
    So, I'm new to this. I started with the Halloween edition. Will I lose all my progress if I download the Regular bakery story?
    Don't worry, your game is automatically "saved" so if you start using the regular version, you will still have the game you have now. It just might take a while for some items to load. I find that at times too.
    But I'm pretty sure the Halloween version is the most current version (has more bug fixes) but anyone please correct me if I'm wrong

New Resident
    Thank you! It's good to know I won't lose what I've already done.

Quote Originally Posted by pamelaclaireh View Post
    Can we please get a DRINK update for the Original Drink Machine?!?!?! How about a Hot Cinnamon Tea or Lavender Tea? Or SOMETHING!!! It's been WAY too long!!!
    Agree with Pamelaclaireh! It's been forever since the last update on the drink machine. Can we at least have one new drink for Christmas?

Banned
    There are about 5 or 6 new drinks that came out today in nightclub story. I think the xmas released have to be coming in a couple days for the other games. Its odd nightclub would have it first, but its a sign to me. I dont see any decor, but there is a pepperment and a kringle named drink. Please release it soon!

Considering they didnt give us the pumpkin ice cream, candy corn drink, candy corn macaroons for halloween, its no telling what will happen for xmas. Since this will be my first, in playing for almost two years, I want a mixture of the old and new. Ill fit them all in my bakery!

New Resident
    Some decent goals for Christmas would be good too, I haven't been getting many goals lately and I miss them, when I first started playing it seemed like there was a goal every week. Bring more back please!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234