Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Switching from New Dawn to original version

New Resident

Switching from New Dawn to original version

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know how I can switch from New Dawn to the original Dragon Story? I think the original version is much better. I've tried uninstalling ND and installing the original, but that didn't help.

Any suggestions?

SharinaQ

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SharinaQ View Post
    Hi everyone,

Does anyone know how I can switch from New Dawn to the original Dragon Story? I think the original version is much better. I've tried uninstalling ND and installing the original, but that didn't help.

Any suggestions?

SharinaQ
    Hmmm? But that's exactly what you have to do... Erase ND and then go to the app store and install the "old" version of the game.

Farm Supplier
    That is all you have to do but you will not be starting over with no dragons or habitats. The dragons, habitats, decorations, etc. transfer from one to the other.

Rhino Keeper
    What exactly are the differences between ND and the original? I've only played with ND, but would like to know why some people still prefer the older version.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lilylunalove View Post
    What exactly are the differences between ND and the original? I've only played with ND, but would like to know why some people still prefer the older version.
    I think you're on Android, right ?

Executive Chef
    You should be able to install the original. no need to uninstall ND unless memory is needed. Once you download the original version, force close both games. shut your device off. Then open the original game again....the stuff on ND should be there. You do need to give the device and TL time to synce both games.

Executive Chef
    For IOS, there are features of the game that do not work on ND. also, ND is brighter and some players do not like that....and for IOS, the original is the most updated. for andriod...no clue other then the brightness.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by henrylucky View Post
    I think you're on Android, right ?
    Yep.

Thanks kwhales. I'm guessing there isn't a lot of differences for Android then.

Rhino Keeper
    i have both on my phone

Quote Originally Posted by SharinaQ View Post
    Hi everyone,

Any suggestions?

SharinaQ

Rhino Keeper
    i do play on ND with my android only because you can zoom out more. other then that nothing
    Yep.

Thanks kwhales. I'm guessing there isn't a lot of differences for Android then.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast