Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Album Rewards

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Takiofallen View Post
    jake said the only way to get them is through the album but that is wrong, right??
    The only way to get them for the first time is through the Album Rewards system. After that, they are unlocked in the Market, but they are never breedable because we want the Album Rewards to be extra special.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeStorm8 View Post
    The only way to get them for the first time is through the Album Rewards system. After that, they are unlocked in the Market, but they are never breedable because we want the Album Rewards to be extra special.
    Makes sense! Thanks for the reply

Executive Chef
    Thats cool. Since you being so generous with information what about an official breeding calculator or some numbers on dragon odds?

I guess I must be the dumb one, but I haven't seen anything about an album and I think I have a lot of unique dragons

Fashion Designer
    Very awesome and refreshing to have some definite concrete answers to some major questions! I think it's very cool you took the time to address this and let us know we have some more things to look forward to. Much appreciated!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by grondai View Post
    I'll do it if I get confirmation on the second breeding den
    But i have em all in epic and no den for me, so i'm lost at to what hidden thing younwould like me to do?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by grondai View Post
    Thank you. Why was that so hard lol
    ...because I only made an account during lunch and have been busy designing new [COLOR OR THEME DELETED BY BIG BROTHER DRAGONS] dragons.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Takiofallen View Post
    Thats cool. Since you being so generous with information what about an official breeding calculator or some numbers on dragon odds?
    Lol ask him to play the game for you! Sorry I giggled when I read this

Executive Chef
    ...because I only made an account during lunch and have been busy designing new [COLOR OR THEME DELETED BY BIG BROTHER DRAGONS] dragons.
    I hope you are in control of this dragon story forum now. Your very helpful.

Fashion Designer
    What about the neither portal that some of us got and the green extra hanitats? Was that some sort of album goal, sorry i missed the info on why i got what i got, guess i was excited

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast