Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Album Rewards

Fashion Designer
    Welcome back yo've been missed

Nop no dragons as far as i know in any hockey teams logos... Not that i can think of anyway. But my team who i support here i Sweden has an Indian

Thanks! I'm gonna try downloading it right away!

Fashion Designer
    Also, it's poison.
    and invisible and protected by a basilisk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mammami08 View Post
    Welcome back yo've been missed

Nop no dragons as far as i know in any hockey teams logos... Not that i can think of anyway. But my team who i support here i Sweden has an Indian
    Oh, have I? ehehehe.

We could have a Curry dragon, speaking of Indians. Lol!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyDinosaurRawr View Post
    Im on android so I appreciate you saying yall are working hard on catching up. We are pretty envious right now and a bit worked up but im sure we can hold tempers knowing youre trying. Could you please inform us as to why we couldnt get them at the same time? As well as why we never got new dawn goals/boosts update? I know you said you dont have a date but will this take closer to months or years?
    The main reason is because our company built itself on iOS, and it just takes time to bring in new people and invest more resources into expanding cross platform. What we've accomplished since we've started porting to Android and Amazon is really remarkable, and we are only getting faster. It's a huge priority for us right now, we have dedicated teams making it happen, and good things await our Android and Amazon fans going forward. Your patience, commitment, and passion are the reasons it's so important to us.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeStorm8 View Post
    The main reason is because our company built itself on iOS, and it just takes time to bring in new people and invest more resources into expanding cross platform. What we've accomplished since we've started porting to Android and Amazon is really remarkable, and we are only getting faster. It's a huge priority for us right now, we have dedicated teams making it happen, and good things await our Android and Amazon fans going forward. Your patience, commitment, and passion are the reasons it's so important to us.
    This much work and time invested on a free game... I hope android users will be rewarded soon, with all those efforts.

Banned
    the images and explanation for Candy30 should be moved to page 1!

Thanks Candy!

Rhino Keeper
    I dont have Andriod, but BOOM your words sound so intense. You really like your company and you are a company man as well, or you own a nice piece of the company
    Still, excellent words Mr. JakeStorm8, you heared it Amazon and Andriod folks, hold on to your its going to be a bumpy ride, but in the end, it will be well worth it.
    Last edited by greygull; 11-27-12 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Inappropriate language

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefertekas View Post
    the images and explanation for Candy30 should be moved to page 1!

Thanks Candy!
    Glad to see it helped �� Your welcome ��

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks! Does anyone know how to quote this and put it as a reply to a diffrent thread? Android/amazon players will want to hear this but i doubt they look here.

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast