Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 261

Thread: Dragon Album Rewards

  1. #1
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    146

    Dragon Album Rewards

    Greetings, Caretakers.

    I've seen a few questions in other threads about Dragon Album Rewards, and seeing as how I made those rewards, I figured I'd take a moment to hop on and explain what you're seeing:

    - We launched the Dragon Album with 5 "Album Goals". More will be added, but these rewards happen at 5, 10, 15, 20, and 25 unique dragon types, respectively.

    - "Unique Dragon Types" here means you HAVE on your island that many unique types of dragon. I would have 5 unique types if I had 1 of each Fire, Wild, Island, Crusader, and Fuzzy dragons. If I sold one of these, I'd only have 4 unique types on my island (though I would never sell a Fuzzy Dragon...it is my favorite).

    - TWO of the rewards from the Dragon Album are dragon eggs. These are both brand new dragons that are only available through the Dragon Album. The first rewarded dragon is the new Scarecrow Dragon, but I'll stay quiet about the second dragon reward...I'm sure someone will reveal it in the comments.

    - The non dragon awards are things like decorations, food, and Gold.

    - We WILL be adding additional unique dragon rewards to the Album for collecting more dragon types. I've already seen sketches from the dragon artists and my new babies are looking spectacular!

    Hope that helps. Let me know if I can clear anything up about the new feature.

    ...unless you're wondering when we'll ship it to Android/Kindle. We're working hard to catch up on those platforms but I don't have dates!

    EDIT: If you are having trouble downloading the update that includes the Dragon Album delete Dragon Story from your iOS device, go to the App Store, and install the new 1.2 version. This is not New Dawn. Your device is linked to your Storm8 ID, and your progress is saved on our servers.

    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/drag...513474544?mt=8

    -Jake.
    Last edited by JakeStorm8; 11-27-12 at 10:40 AM. Reason: more infos

  2. #2
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,192
    No that didn't clear anything up. We wanted to know how someone got 2 breeding dens

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New york
    Posts
    5,427
    Quote Originally Posted by grondai View Post
    No that didn't clear anything up. We wanted to know how someone got 2 breeding dens
    I second that lol

  4. #4
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    825
    Quote Originally Posted by grondai View Post
    No that didn't clear anything up. We wanted to know how someone got 2 breeding dens

    wow... no need to be rude... geeeze!!

  5. #5
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,531
    Quote Originally Posted by grondai View Post
    No that didn't clear anything up. We wanted to know how someone got 2 breeding dens
    At least it will stop (hopefully!!) new topics and questions of the sort of "OHMIGAWSH WAT IS DIS ALBUM I HERD ABOUT". Yeah.

    Second dragon is storm such a cute baby...i don't really wanna evolve it. Lol.

    Well, something tells me I will be very sad later on, for not having more dragons. I'm missing, like, 20 xD

  6. #6
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,192
    They ignored us lol

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New york
    Posts
    5,427
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    I second that lol
    Wait I only second the part that I want to know how can we get 2 breeding dens

  8. #8
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,531
    Wait. Wait a moment. Jake helps design dragons... So...

    JAKE, PLEEEEASE MAKE DARK DRAGONS. PLEASE. We had so many good ideas! Like a night fury! Or a smaug look-a-like, diamond hybrid, black and full of precious gems under its belly! Call it onyx, or shadow, or dark, or whichever! We had some good ideas...we ought to bombard you with them directly xD

  9. #9
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,192
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Wait I only second the part that I want to know how can we get 2 breeding dens
    Okay sorry I was rude. This will be helpful for a lot of people. The biggest question is the second breeding den tho

  10. #10
    Thank you so much for the information Waiting for update for Kindle
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeStorm8 View Post
    Greetings, Caretakers.

    I've seen a few questions in other threads about Dragon Album Rewards, and seeing as how I made those rewards, I figured I'd take a moment to hop on and explain what you're seeing:

    - We launched the Dragon Album with 5 "Album Goals". More will be added, but these rewards happen at 5, 10, 15, 20, and 25 unique dragon types, respectively.

    - "Unique Dragon Types" here means you HAVE on your island that many unique types of dragon. I would have 5 unique types if I had 1 of each Fire, Wild, Island, Crusader, and Fuzzy dragons. If I sold one of these, I'd only have 4 unique types on my island (though I would never sell a Fuzzy Dragon...it is my favorite).

    - TWO of the rewards from the Dragon Album are dragon eggs. These are both brand new dragons that are only available through the Dragon Album. The first rewarded dragon is the new Scarecrow Dragon, but I'll stay quiet about the second dragon reward...I'm sure someone will reveal it in the comments.

    - The non dragon awards are things like decorations, food, and Gold.

    - We WILL be adding additional unique dragon rewards to the Album for collecting more dragon types. I've already seen sketches from the dragon artists and my new babies are looking spectacular!

    Hope that helps. Let me know if I can clear anything up about the new feature.

    ...unless you're wondering when we'll ship it to Android/Kindle. We're working hard to catch up on those platforms but I don't have dates!

    -Jake.

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •