Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Instant money but annoying

Unregistered

Exclamation Instant money but annoying

Is this an iPad issue for everyone? Had thousands of stock of various drinks and cakes and blocked door while they were cooking. Opened the door, went to tip a neighbour, came back to earn 97,000 coins and no food all with a few seconds! Same thing just happened to my wife who also uses iPad. Is this because an iPad loads the game everytime whereas an iPod or iPhone keeps it "live"? As a test my wife rebooted her iPod and all her drinks and cakes remained so I'm certain this must be an iPad issue as the same thing just happened with my restaurant!!! Any chance of a quick and permanent fix?

Unregistered

Same

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is this an iPad issue for everyone? Had thousands of stock of various drinks and cakes and blocked door while they were cooking. Opened the door, went to tip a neighbour, came back to earn 97,000 coins and no food all with a few seconds! Same thing just happened to my wife who also uses iPad. Is this because an iPad loads the game everytime whereas an iPod or iPhone keeps it "live"? As a test my wife rebooted her iPod and all her drinks and cakes remained so I'm certain this must be an iPad issue as the same thing just happened with my restaurant!!! Any chance of a quick and permanent fix?
    The same thing happened to me and I'm on an iPod touch. It's like the sped up times in Restaurant Story when there was a server issue. I wonder if they are having sync issues again and decided to speed up the customer consumption time as a temp fix?

Unregistered
    The same thing happened to me and I'm on an iPod touch. It's like the sped up times in Restaurant Story when there was a server issue. I wonder if they are having sync issues again and decided to speed up the customer consumption time as a temp fix?
    No, I'm good. Nice steady pace. I'm iPad.

Still selling stuff from 5 this morn

Weird some have this issue and some don't

Unregistered
    I've seen this from time to time when I am playing RS and so far only once noticed it on BS.

Unregistered

Exclamation

I started this post and it's still happening but only on iPad version of restaurant and bakery. Guess I'll have to email TeamLava support to get an answer.

Unregistered
    I use an iPad and have noticed this too. I can be frustrating. I often have to " close" my restaurant or bakery due to all the food being sold out.

Unregistered

Angry Same Problem

Same thing as happened to me twice this morning. Even though I'm getting the money for it, I hate that all my stock (including a just-put-out Pumpkin Pie) is gone in seconds.

Unregistered
    Same thing as happened to me twice this morning. Even though I'm getting the money for it, I hate that all my stock (including a just-put-out Pumpkin Pie) is gone in seconds.
    Forgot to mention, I am actually on an iPhone with this problem.

Unregistered

Uh-oh

Me again, the guy who started this thread.

Thanks for your replies as it shows it's not just an iPad issue. Also happened to my wife last night who uses an iPod so it appears to be a "shutting the door" bug for some reason...

I've emailed TeamLava Support to see if they have any ideas and I'll post their reply on this thread.

Unregistered
    Me again, the guy who started this thread.

Thanks for your replies as it shows it's not just an iPad issue. Also happened to my wife last night who uses an iPod so it appears to be a "shutting the door" bug for some reason...

I've emailed TeamLava Support to see if they have any ideas and I'll post their reply on this thread.
    Thanks. I'll keep checking back for an update.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast