Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Post what level you need help with

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by wldrnin View Post
    I am on 73 it gives you three bubbles for popping a plus but at end of game I have plus whatever bubbles and it still says level failed how do I use the free bubbles
    It gets added to your total number whenever you pop the plus bubbles, so there are none "reserved" at the end.

I'm not quite sure what exactly is going on with your game. Did you beat that level yet?

Rhino Keeper
    Pls help me with level 70.. there are two babies trapped in different colours above line of unbreakable black bubbles...and only 1 star bubble below... how can we possibly rescue both babies??!! :-(

I cannot figure out level 60. I get to the row of "black bubbles?", and I don't know how to get past them. Any help would be appreciated. Also, why does popping the circled star end the game? I am confused and frustrated. Thanks in advance.

mitzi2100

Rhino Keeper
    When you hit the star bubble, whatever color you hit it with, pops all bubbles of that color. Above the row of black bubbles there will be a solid field of one color. Hit the star bubble with that color and it will pop those and drop everything below it.0

I cannot get through level 143. Can you help me figure out how to beat the bubble-makers? Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    First of all, this entire thread should be moved from "Bugs & Issues" to "Discussions." Hopefully, a moderator can help take care of that...

As for Level 143, the blowers are located fairly high up in the level, so you have time before they blow bubbles down to the lower parts of the level. Try to clear the way to and collect the prizes near the bottom as quickly as possible, and then clear the way to the lower immovable stones in the level and use the prize bombs to remove those. Note that the two side-by-side immovable stones at the bottom can be removed with a single bomb place between them. Once you have removed the lowest stones, you should be able to start dropping the lower parts of the structure and clearing the way to the higher parts of the game. There are more bombs than there are immovable stones, so go ahead and use bombs to destroy the blowers as soon as they are exposed (you have to hit them directly with a bomb in order to remove them). Hope that helps.

That helped a lot. I made it, finally. Thanks!

I need help with 62 what color bubbles do I use.

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure what you mean by "what color do I use?" The only way to beat this level is to hit one of the lightning bubbles in the top corners.

help with 156, please.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast