Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Post what level you need help with

Level 70. Apparently I need to break thru the black things to complete but every time I gain the amount of gems to purchase the bomb I go back to the level and the amount of gems required has increased! Please help

Rhino Keeper
    Something isn't right. Bombs aren't available on that level. Having said that, you don't need bombs to win. Hit one of the lightning bubbles and it will remove the bottom two black bubbles. You then can clear the way to the star bubble. Hit the star bubble with the color of bubble that is right on top of the row of black things and it will drop them. You then can finish the level.

New Resident
    I need help with level 160 please.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Foolishme View Post
    I need help with level 160 please.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79987

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincstrake View Post
    Level 430 is not as hard as it looks.
    You just need to get to and hit either of the lightning bubbles. To do that, you need to first flip three different light switches, and they have to be done in order: middle, right, left. You need to do this as quickly as possible, so be sure to hit the middle switch with your first bubble. While you are waiting for the right color to come up in your queue to go after the right-side switch, attack the ice bubbles above by clustering different colors together in different parts. There are only three different colors of bubble in play at the start, so cluster the three different colors in three different places: off to the left above, off to the right above, and straight above. This will enable you to start coloring and popping ice bubbles, which you will need to do to clear the way to one of the lightning bubbles. On each turn, look for the best available shot to either pop as much as you can, or to clear the way to switches once the color of bubble you need to do that is available. Give priority to the latter.
    This is the toughest level ever mad in any game!

Rhino Keeper
    Good luck!

Edit: I just tried this level using my old advice, and beat it on the first try. The advice works.
    Last edited by Lincstrake; 06-07-17 at 08:18 AM.

New Resident
    Bubble mania level 447. I can't hit the two color plugs at the bottom without knocking them down. How do you get past that part?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmw1980 View Post
    Bubble mania level 447. I can't hit the two color plugs at the bottom without knocking them down. How do you get past that part?
    You have to find some way to support the plugs, so that they don't drop when you pop the bubbles partly surrounding them.

New Resident
    They are ALL THE WAY AROUND them. No option to buy bomb.

Rhino Keeper
    Not quite all the way. No boost is needed. Keep thinking.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast