Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: a rift in our community

Rhino Keeper

a rift in our community

I feel like we are moving towards a point where we almost need two forums. The iOS group is being separated from the Droid group. So many new threads are appearing dealing with problems that I have no idea about. We are being treated (Droid users) like second class citizens. Is the programming so hard to incorporate with the driod operating system? So many other apps seem to adapt.

I want the game to be the same or moved out so we don't feel so left out!

Executive Chef
    You think it's necessary to create a new forum for Android users? I can understand that you're angry at theinjustice of this all! In fact, I believe that all iOS users are completely sympathetic with your situation. But creating a new forum is not the solution, because both iOSusers and android users may often have thesame doubts and questions.

Though there have been many questions popping up about new updates that aren't available foi android, and that's so unfair.

So instead of suggesting the creation of a two separate areas (iOs users and android users do get along, I think that nobody tats anyone differently based on operative system), why don't all of us unite to ask them to uodate iOs sooner? Or at least to come and explain the reasons for this discrimination?? And why not reward android users with some extra gold as a compensation for all this hassle? That would be fair! At least an explanation!

What do you think? Let's all work together on this. It's not fair for droid users!

Executive Chef
    Sorry for all the typos, but
    *to update the andoid sooner

Fashion Designer
    I'm totally with you Salinho.

I also don't think that 2 separate forums is the solution for this. And while I do feel terrible for android users especially when iOS users rejoice over something new. I always have wondered why we're the fortunate ones and android the unfortunate. It's mind boggling.

I also don't think this is the case in some of the other TL games I have played?

It's a tough one really.... and I'd love for a member of TL to chime in.

Banned
    I don't think it's necessary for seperate forums.... Dragon story isn't the only game people play

In other story games recently android has been getting updates before iOS 1-2 weeks before
    Android has also been getting seasonal apps when iOS hasn't

It's good to have a single forums so we can share what each gets... And then ask tl to get the same for the other device

Executive Chef
    [QUOTE=sweetstuff525;467259]I don't think it's necessary for seperate forums.... Dragon story isn't the only game people play

In other story games recently android has been getting updates before iOS 1-2 weeks before
    Android has also been getting seasonal apps when iOS hasn't

It's good to have a single forums so we can share what each gets... And then ask tl to get the same for the other device[/QUOTE]

Yes. i wonder if they are having problems with protocols or something? It really is a but mysterious.

Executive Chef
    Yes. i wonder if they are having problems with protocols or something? It really is a but mysterious.
    *bit
    What happened to the quote? Lol

Executive Chef
    I feel that TL shouldn't release an update for IOS until they can also update android at the same time.

I am not a computer geek, by far, so whoever is out there that is....is IOS and android that different? Is android that hard to update, and does Tl need to think about getting an android geek on staff?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    I feel that TL shouldn't release an update for IOS until they can also update android at the same time.

I am not a computer geek, by far, so whoever is out there that is....is IOS and android that different? Is android that hard to update, and does Tl need to think about getting an android geek on staff?
    Yes they are very different. I will just leave it at that. But not sure about the coding for the game though... if that differs at all because of the difference in the OS.

Dear TL,
    Im lv 94 on DS,but trying a lot of combo for Diamond,and get nothing.what the best combo can get Diamond Dragon?

Thx.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast