Thread: Does anyone else have this problem, or is it just my prob?

Farm Supplier

Cool Does anyone else have this problem, or is it just my prob?

Ok, so I play on the Kindle Fire (I don't think many people do) and I hear that there is this new album thing and Android now has New Dawn. Well, problem is is that I DON'T have EITHER (as you could have already guessed)! I would really like to know so if you please tell me, I will be forever grateful <3 Oh and if you other Kindle players *points toward you* also have this dilemma, pit that in the post as well.

Farm Supplier
    I also have no idea about the breeding den too, forgot to mention this as well. Lol

Executive Chef
    The album and that new update are for the iOS users only, sadly. I hope androids won't wave to wait for much longer... The album is sort of a list of the dragons you have at the moment and it gives you rewards: 20 gold, 100 food, two dragons and a decor which is a sword stuck in a stone. For images of it, go look on the thread about the second breeding den! Someone posted images in the last pages, or in pages 18 to 20 or something.
    Someone else reported to have an extra habitat, so 31 habitats instead of the maximum of 30, as a reward from the album.

Quote Originally Posted by willothewisps View Post
    I also have no idea about the breeding den too, forgot to mention this as well. Lol
    We're all in the dark when it comes to that too xD

Farm Supplier
    Ah, thank you so much salinho! Well, another 'Android left behind' update! LOL!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by willothewisps View Post
    Ah, thank you so much salinho! Well, another 'Android left behind' update! LOL!
    No prob! Guess so... let's hope it's not for long.

Rhino Keeper
    I play kindle fire too and I haven't gotten either updates =^[ I hope we get them soon