Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Explore the dark caves worth it?

Rhino Keeper
    I love the dark cave mission as well! I have gotten a black cow, lemon tree, royal cow, a cave formation thing, energy refilled, enchanted beams...I love it! But I am using my Lumin Essence to build a cathedral.

Executive Chef
    After doing the dark caves 2 weeks in a row , i finally got my first royal pig, the most expensive thing in CS . YAYYYY its like the xmas present for me. Sooooo excitedddd

Rhino Keeper
    I also got a Royal Pig today! Mmmm, double bacon! Heh hehhh!
    Was only my second attempt at exploring the dark caves too!

I also got 36 energy, but as I'm capped at 30 I only got just under 30 out of the 36.
    Also got 1 glimmer dust, 1 builders paste and 1 royal beam but that was it. Was hoping for a couple of Wisp Lanterns like my first attempt. Oh well. Still, very happy that Sir Pigglesworth now as a royal playmate.

Perhaps everyone exploring dark caves over Xmas will get a royal cow or royal pig, as a gift from TemLava?
    Might be worth giving it a go!
    Good luck!

I've done the dark caves about 10 times and no animals or trees while my nbrs have only done it a few times and got both??

Unhappy

Has anyone else never gotten any trees or animals but done the caves 6-10 times? I've had so many issues with my game that I'm wondering if something is wrong. I have force closed and also deleted and reinstalled. I also constantly get a notification saying my energy is totally refilled even though it isn't. Not sure what to do!?!?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkles818 View Post
    Has anyone else never gotten any trees or animals but done the caves 6-10 times? I've had so many issues with my game that I'm wondering if something is wrong. I have force closed and also deleted and reinstalled. I also constantly get a notification saying my energy is totally refilled even though it isn't. Not sure what to do!?!?
    The energy notification issue has been passed on to the devs. The trees and animals are rare drops so there's only a small chance you'll get them each time you do an adventure. If you have other issues checkout the feedback and bugs thread. You might find a solution there. If not you can post the issues you're having

.https://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisp...nd-Bug-Reports

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    The energy notification issue has been passed on to the devs. The trees and animals are rare drops so there's only a small chance you'll get them each time you do an adventure. If you have other issues checkout the feedback and bugs thread. You might find a solution there. If not you can post the issues you're having

.https://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisp...nd-Bug-Reports
    thx sweetie so frustrating as I only do the last two adventures and thought they are rare drops I've done one a day since I was able to do adventures and only do the bandits or the dark caves! Maybe for Christmas! Lol

Executive Chef
    Like i said, i've been doing the dark cave for the last 2 week and i've gotten nothing good untill today. Someone gets animal and tree on first try, some doesnt. Just be pattient, your time will come

I just got a Royal Pig yesterday! and previously I got a pink pig from the Caves

Rhino Keeper
    Me.
    I don't do it every day, but maybe every couple of days. The bandits havent been good to me either. The only special thing I've ever gotten is a sheep from the first adventure.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast