Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 kingdoms?

2 kingdoms?

I notice some people have posted that they have more than 1 kingdom? How do you do that?

Thanks in advance

Nightclub Owner
    You can have one kingdom per device. They would be playing on multiple devices

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    You can have one kingdom per device. They would be playing on multiple devices
    Ahh ok thank you roll on my iPad arriving on tuesday!!! Do they have to have separate team lava accounts or do they run off the one username?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by katielouise1986 View Post
    Ahh ok thank you roll on my iPad arriving on tuesday!!! Do they have to have separate team lava accounts or do they run off the one username?
    Separate user accounts for each device

Can't imagine anyone wanting 2 kingdoms....takes me all my time to look after 1....and my bakery and restaurant....oh and build a house when I'm not bursting bubbles and catching jewels. Think I am going to have to give up work at this rate!!

Nightclub Owner
    Some people use the backup game just to send gifts

Rhino Keeper
    I love this game and have 2 kingdoms that I work hard on

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by crypticscripts View Post
    Can't imagine anyone wanting 2 kingdoms....takes me all my time to look after 1....and my bakery and restaurant....oh and build a house when I'm not bursting bubbles and catching jewels. Think I am going to have to give up work at this rate!!
    I wouldn't have time either with my bakery, boutique and dragons to tend to, and also along with the bubble bursting and jewel catching!!

Rhino Keeper
    I have one on my phone and one on my iPad. I don't play nearly as much on my phone though.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by crypticscripts View Post
    I wish I can give up my work, but I can't. I'm a housewive, desperate....on getting golden apple

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast