Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pls Help Dense New Bakery Owner!

FromFranceWithLove

Question Pls Help Dense New Bakery Owner!

Ok I tried to purchase a MIXER but I could not place it on one of the counters I had intended it fir, which was not being used for bakery goods. Tried different mixers-no luck!! Is it supposed to be placed on the floor?? Noooo..
    Second question-gifting. I have gifted so many Friends who have not gifted back. What is the etiquette about this I obviously don't know?
    Thanks to anyone who will take time to give me an opinion. BTW I changed my name. Now it is FromFranceWithLove. Add me.. I am a great neighbor
    Happy holidays to all!

Unregistered

Question

Please also advise-how many levels are there to reach in Bakery?? Ive seen nothing to tell me this.
    Thanks

Unregistered

Thumbs down

Wow, I've participated in lots of Forums, many for online games. I've never experienced such a rude group of people who don't welcome (and 15 of you read but ignored) a new players request for help. Astonishing. You should be proud of this forum! Thanks to those who replied yesterday.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow, I've participated in lots of Forums, many for online games. I've never experienced such a rude group of people who don't welcome (and 15 of you read but ignored) a new players request for help. Astonishing. You should be proud of this forum! Thanks to those who replied yesterday.

Well have you considered that maybe people havent replied because they dont know the answer?

Sorry, OP, but I cant help you as I dont know the answer. Best of luck in finding out though.

Unregistered

Cool

I appreciate your reply-happy to know someone is out there! I'm really a nice person-just frustrated. I thought these were very basic questions, easily answered by regular Bakery players. Thanks for trying!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I appreciate your reply-happy to know someone is out there! I'm really a nice person-just frustrated. I thought these were very basic questions, easily answered by regular Bakery players. Thanks for trying!
    Hey, no prob at all. As Bakery is only a new game you may find you have to fumble your way through a little. With the mixers I would suggest that they would take up floor space, like an oven or drink machine, but thats only a guess. And as for neighbours not tipping back, it is completely up to you whether you keep them as a neighbour or delete them. Some players have hundreds, even thousands of neighbours so deleting a few wouldn't be a problem. I personally only keep about 50 neighbours, and I tip each and every one of them every night, and I wouldn't have a clue who tips back, as I dont watch it that closely. So it really is up to you. Best of luck with it all, and happy baking.

Unregistered
    The mixer is already sitting on a counter. It is a solid piece (one graphic) When you start the game, your bakery came equipped with one already. You can choose to buy additional mixers or ovens as your level increases.

Unregistered
    Hi! My bakery definitely did NOT come with a mixer! Please visit to see. FromFranceWithLove is my ID. Then, let me know....what the heck??

Unregistered
    Please let us know if anyone else's Bakery came with a mixer! I can't find one so far that did among my Bakery friends, but I could be wrong! Please reply!

Unregistered
    Hey bakers! Has anyone else see the same thing? The mixer you purchase comes with it's own counter??? Surely somebody has bought one! Let us know pleeeease! ! J

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast