Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More land-Need More Expansions

More land-Need More Expansions

I'm a bit bored now as I have all available land. Can you please make more land available. And also, please not make it take too long to acquire. Thanks. Otherwise, not a bad game.

Thanks for the feedback. We are currently aware of players wanting more expansions. This has been reported to the appropriate parties.

Host(ess)

More land

I have bought all my land, when can I buy more land......please someone at team lava answer me. I asked in a ticket and got a person who would not even read my email.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by reesac View Post
    I have bought all my land, when can I buy more land......please someone at team lava answer me. I asked in a ticket and got a person who would not even read my email.
    U can't buy more land anymore according to my nbrs cause there house is 3.5 M dollars

New Resident
    This needs to be fixed ASAP! I am a new user reaching top levels and have no more options to expand. Now it's getting boring. What else is there to do? No more goals?! No land!?

New Resident
    Yes I am frustrated that I can not expand anymore. Please make more land available for expansion.

Hey everyone!

I will mention this to the team again
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

New Resident
    Mine says land for sale and that I needed permits. I asked neighbors for permits, they sent but I don't know how to use them. Please help.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlyDragon View Post
    Hey everyone!

I will mention this to the team again
    Hi I'm on level 35 and am on last two land expansion also. I also agree with the other ppl. It does get boring. The name of the game is to design a home but you can't if you can't expand. I have lots more ideas for my home but I need all I got on there as it all would tie in nicely but can't finish it without more land.

New Resident
    I would like to expand or get another house within my game. Can I do that? I have so many things in storage that I would love to use. Keep us posted

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast