Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More land-Need More Expansions

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlyDragon View Post
    Hey everyone!

I will mention this to the team again
    Has there been news regarding an expansion increase? The only way to increase my home value (per goal) is to expand. I have three more expansions remaining. Does TL expect us to continually rearrange rooms and sell old items to acquire new items?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by herdhome View Post
    Mine says land for sale and that I needed permits. I asked neighbors for permits, they sent but I don't know how to use them. Please help.
    Just in case you didn't get an answer; click on the "land for sale" again. It will display a message box that contains $ and # of permits you have and or need. Then click purchase. 😉

New Resident
    oh yes i need more rooms for a bigger gym and a music room. i was wondering if you could maybe introduce a second floor or a studio room. that would be so cool

New Resident
    Any updates on land expansions? I'm at level 35 and I cannot expand anymore to complete my goals. Probably a second floor like someone before this thread suggested? It's a really good design game, haven't played one this good before it would be a shame if that's all you can do. Any help would be greatly appreciated, don't want to give up on this app like I've done others. Thanks

New Resident
    Yes, please fix this. I need more room to build.

New Resident
    I am at level 84, is there any chance of new land expansions - EVER?? This is so very frustrating!! I love the game, but need more land...

New Resident
    No more land expansions. Now what. I was enjoying this game also, but if I can't expand it becomes very boring.

New Resident
    I need much more land, too!
    With space available now, My ideal home design cannot fit in.
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Seriously, TL needs to expand the available space. We are supposed to be designing fantasy home, but are limited to 3600 square feet? These days, that is not much more than a spec tract home.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12