Thread: Omg, these popups!!

Fashion Designer

Omg, these popups!!

Right now, each time I enter the game, I have to endure 4 different popups before I can even start playing (gem sale, some mountain stream thingy I don't have enough gems to purchase, the millionth notification of the carrot harvesting contest, and this weeks update notice)!. Also, each time the game decides it wants to send out a reminder popup about the gem sale, which I will NEVER partake in, I get a lost connection error message, causing it to go through the whole process again AND negating harvesting/plowing/planting I might happen to be doing at the time, causing me to then have to REdo what I'd just done! UGH!!!

SUGGESTION: Go ahead and continue the popups, but offer a selection of "no thanks" or something for each one so we don't have to see them but once if we so choose. ???? Sounds logical to me!
    Farm Story 2.0.2
    Device: iPhone 4 (soon to be 5S!)
    iOS: 7.0.2 (11A501)

Grand Emperor
    Agreeing, because it still needs resolved. My farming was a gong show today.

Executive Chef
    I would suggest to make them pop once a day and not every time we log in

Regarding weekly update just for one day or two

Get rid of the dang advertisements! I am so ready to quit the game because of them, I think that is what is causing connection problems!

New Resident
    I am quitting the game. Apparently I reaped so fast that the gem popup selling fertilization didn't have a chance to pop up; it just took the gems! I lost 40 gems this way and got an oh well from team lava. It's a scam, and one I have no interest in being a part of.