Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Your Christmas Tree

Banned
    I'm not getting a Christmas tree I'm not even gona have presents under it, I'm going shopping the next day for clothes woohoo.

Rhino Keeper
    I take my tree down the day after christmas but I'd rather go clothes shopping with tempete.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by howdy2you View Post
    I take my tree down the day after christmas but I'd rather go clothes shopping with tempete.
    Lol come along I wouldn't mind.

Rhino Keeper
    I really should lol. My clothes are getting extremely tight. I really shouldn't be wearing size 5 anymore. Maybe it was all the cookies. I don't know. My chubby cheeks look kinda jolly and all but I really loved my little Levi's. Maybe I'll just buy some black polyester stretchy pants. Oh dear!

Executive Chef
    These are my New Year Trees :-)

Executive Chef
    Those look nice!!!

No big tree for me this year. I'm going to make a base for the top of the old artificial tree and put on a table.

Didn't get any lights outside either since on of the strings in the star was shorted. Kinda glad since there is supposed to be high winds the next coupla days.

Banned
    I really should lol. My clothes are getting extremely tight. I really shouldn't be wearing size 5 anymore. Maybe it was all the cookies. I don't know. My chubby cheeks look kinda jolly and all but I really loved my little Levi's. Maybe I'll just buy some black polyester stretchy pants. Oh dear!
    Lol oh..hey how bout you give me some cookies then you can come along lol

Grand Emperor
    That's why god invented yoga pants.

Nice trees yanochka!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456