Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Your Christmas Tree

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    The one year I attempted to make a gingerbread house from scratch I couldn't go through with it. I kept eating parts of the house while I was putting it together.
    That's my problem too. Icing. Nom nom

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    The one year I attempted to make a gingerbread house from scratch I couldn't go through with it. I kept eating parts of the house while I was putting it together.
    Lol I probably would of did the same thing

Executive Chef
    My parents decided they can't be bothered putting up the Xmas tree this year :-( My dads just going to buy a mini fake one (their big one is fake as you can't get real ones in Thailand). :-( I offered to put it up but they declined :-(

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice5 View Post
    My parents decided they can't be bothered putting up the Xmas tree this year :-( My dads just going to buy a mini fake one (their big one is fake as you can't get real ones in Thailand). :-( I offered to put it up but they declined :-(
    Aww! I remember when my parents stopped using a big tree. The one they have now is the size of my coffee pot. What about a nativity scene or a wreath. My boys collect ground pine and we make a wreath and hot glue bows and nuts and dried fruits to it.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerTrunte View Post
    WOW... Never ever see or heard about a blue and pink xmas tree. Here in Denmark, we are so tradition believers. Everyone go out get there own xmas tree.
    Put on lights, glitter, hearts, balls, angels, cones.... The color we use is, green, white, red, gold or silver...and of of course a star on top.. Lots of things are homemade.. We don't have a tradition for "plastic or fake things". But I guess xmas is difference from were ever you came from

Yes I'm from new zealand lol so artificial is the "in thing" lol real trees and tradition are good but now we have so many different colored trees, white,green,blue,black,red...plus all the awsome colored decorations, looks just amazing

Rhino Keeper
    I don't have a Christmas tree and my bf says there a waste of money phooey to him

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaAhug View Post
    I don't have a Christmas tree and my bf says there a waste of money phooey to him
    Exactly. Phooey on him. You need a tree.

Executive Chef
    OK so I am a slacker and I just bought my tree today...after driving all over to find a tree lot that had trees left. I went to five different places that either didn't have any trees or had spray painted long needle trees (yuck) or a tree farm that is not open week days. I ended up at the place I started at buying a little 3foot table top tree from a guy I went to school with. By the time I had driven to all these_ places I had to pee really bad and when I walked in and saw that my friend was the owner I said " oh Thank God!" And I rambled off my whole story to him and promised I would buy a tree if he let me use the bathroom, which he said was fine while laughing at me. Then after I buy the tree and a wreath because I was grateful for the bathroom I get in my dad's old truck I borrowed for the occasion....and it won't start. So I have to go ask for some gas because the fuel pump in the truck is going bad and in my quest for a tree I let the tank go below half. Of course my friend gave me a couple gallons of gas no charge. I am so lucky to live in a small town.

Rhino Keeper
    Glad you made it home safe and sound. Tree guy was a real hero!

Executive Chef
    A couple GALLONS of gas for no charge?!?!

Gee.. I usually charge people that run out of gas a buck for a half gallon.

Of course, they're usually strangers.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast